+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bakez View Post
    Yes, for me the hairloss is a question of losing my identity. All my life people have referred to my hair colour and style as my 'distinguishing' feature when they speak about me or when people first meet me, and now I am losing it at 23. Quite frankly I dont care about my looks that much.

Personally, if my hair gradually receeds but it stays thick until I am about 50, I don't think I will care, but to go from having my hair as my distinguishing feature to being referred to as the 'bald guy' (even though this isn't a bad thing or whatever) - I can't deal with that change.

The physical act of not being able to get an erection doesn't particularly concern me, it is the worry of what the 'irreversible' hormonal changes are that induce that and other side effects like gynecomastia
    Well DHT inhibits the development of gyno - so expect it if your gonna take the plunge, and you may not be bothered about the prospect of no erection while you are on the drug but can you prepare yourself for the scenario of not having a "full" erection for the rest of your life even if you come off this drug?

Take it into consideration, weigh up the benefits, because from whats going on in the field today, it doesnt look like any promising treatments are on the horizon for atleast another 15 - 20 years. Weigh them up and make an informed choice.

take it every other day, and take a reduce rate.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Well DHT inhibits the development of gyno - so expect it if your gonna take the plunge, and you may not be bothered about the prospect of no erection while you are on the drug but can you prepare yourself for the scenario of not having a "full" erection for the rest of your life even if you come off this drug?

Take it into consideration, weigh up the benefits, because from whats going on in the field today, it doesnt look like any promising treatments are on the horizon for atleast another 15 - 20 years. Weigh them up and make an informed choice.
    15-20 years come on in 2 years youll have histogen few years later others. We are seeing that now they know how to grow hairs so around 7 years for a cure.