+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default What is the right way to develop a startup?

Hi, I had an idea for a startup, I was writing my PhD thesis and realized that by applying my thesis to programming and developing software it would help in medicine and a lot.

Good that you have already worked out the idea, but you need to understand whether someone has not developed a similar application, as well as whether it will be popular, as you should understand that in addition to the fact that you think the application is great, but for investors and companies that may be using the application, it will not be interesting.

I have already worked on this stage; there is no such app that would apply my methodology in medicine yet. The application itself will be focused on imaging the retina, and it will be possible to detect complex diseases based on the changes. I worked on my doctoral dissertation for a long time and studied a lot of information.

It's great that you already have everything worked out, then you need to find an experienced developer who can implement everything you want. It is better that you find experienced developers.

Developing a startup is difficult; there is a lot to consider when developing and launching a startup. It is especially important to understand that startups are launched in about 5 stages, https://owlab.group/our-blog/post/5-...-by-step-guide here is a whole article devoted to this issue. Once you've launched an app, don't forget to improve your product, as well as scale it up.
    So your app will be much more in demand among investors and potential buyers. You can also develop your own application that will be available to all medical institutions. So you can win a state tender.

Well, there's still a long way to go, the main thing is to do everything successfully. I have investment dividends that I can spend on the development of the application. Thank you separately for the article, there was a lot of useful information.

Default developing

Developing applications requires research into the details and careful thought. If you are ready to devote time to it and have a goal, read the article about ar app development at https://yellow.systems/blog/augmente...pp-development , so you know more exactly what you will face. Despite the complex concept, the development process will bring you a lot of satisfaction and new information.

Experienced testers do it for us. And if you don't have any in mind yet, I suggest paying attention to the link . With these comrades, everything will work out for sure. You will know for sure that everything is captured here - all sorts of errors. the fastest exit to the world, and many other bonuses that will be decided specifically for you. Nothing complicated. just leave your application, and everything will work out as you could only dream of. It's wonderful, agree.

https://procoders.tech/blog/how-to-m...t-marketplace/ - here are some promising niches for launching an NFT marketplace:
    - Online education. All lessons, lectures, and courses can be translated into NFT and then sold or rented out. And thanks to blockchain, you and their creators will be able to track their distribution and use.
    - Investment projects. Your NFT marketplace can function like a traditional stock market - accompanying the purchase and sale of real assets and securities. This requires tokenization of these kinds of assets and obtaining the appropriate regulatory approvals.
    - Authentication keys. Non-interchangeable tokens can also be used as keys to access various products and content. And you can set up a trading floor to trade such NFT assets.

How Can eCommerce Help Save the Environment? https://www.techmaish.com/how-can-ec...e-environment/ You can learn about this and much more by reading our article, you will find a lot of useful information, such as tips on creating a quality store and many other interesting things.