+ Reply to Thread

Default Would you move to Slovenia?

My family decided to move to another country. But they do not know where to start. Now they are considering living in Slovenia, I do not know why. What can you say about this decision. 

I would advise you, before you move to another country, to fully consider all aspects of the move. Especially where you will be living in the first place. Decide exactly where you want to live. In a big city or not, in the center or on the outskirts. Then I recommend to look on the Internet, what attractions are in your city and how popular it is. Once you have decided on a city to live in, start looking for accommodation. The best place to do this step is online - there are many websites dedicated exclusively to helping people find their dream home abroad, including https://prian.info/slovenia/commercial_property/ . You can also compare prices with other cities to see if it makes sense to move to one city or another.

I recently visited Italy with my family and we were hoping to buy a house there. I probably would not have considered Slovenia since I am in love with Italy.

You need to consult with the immigration department to know details about how to get citizenship. Everyone now can apply for the St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship as it is the easiest Caribbean countries to get full citizenship by investment. A one-time donation to Nevis Development Fund in the minimum sum of USD $100,000 allows you to obtain St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship. The amount is USD $125,000 for a family of five and over. Learn more at https://immigrantinvest.com/citizens...-and-nevis-en/ for more information.

And I want to share with you some information about immigration to the United States. It's a country with a lot of opportunities. By the way, Natalia Kolyada provides quality immigration services in Boston . She is an experienced lawyer. And she understands all the intricacies of the issue very well. My family went to her, too. We are completely satisfied with the result.