Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chewytorch
    • Oct 2010

Cure for MPB?

Would they ever release a true CURE for MPB. People say "It won't happen because then there would be no market." Is there any truth to that. Makes me feel so damn helpless.
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Hair cloning (also known as Hair Multiplication, HM) will be the ultimate cure to MPB. I know people are pessimistic about this being released in the near future, but they are just use to promises that fail to deliver.

The earliest release of HM will be sometime in 2012, by 2015 HM will be wide spread as the #1 treatment for MPB. I just hope what they say is true about the cost being less than a traditional Hair Transplant.

Better start saving your money (:

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Yeah, that's the problem in my case-money.

All these new treatments in development sound promising, being able to afford it, isn't.

Ah well, just have to wait and see.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by BoSox
        Hair cloning (also known as Hair Multiplication, HM) will be the ultimate cure to MPB. I know people are pessimistic about this being released in the near future, but they are just use to promises that fail to deliver.

The earliest release of HM will be sometime in 2012, by 2015 HM will be wide spread as the #1 treatment for MPB. I just hope what they say is true about the cost being less than a traditional Hair Transplant.

Im not trying to be negative BOSOX but what makes you so confident that this will come about in 5 years or less? I sure hope it does ha.

Comment

• BoSox
          • Jun 2010

I've just done my research.. majority of what I've read convinced me that they are not far off. Most believed it would be out by 2012... it's 2011 now, so honestly have to be close.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
            • Dec 2010

I've just done my research.. majority of what I've read convinced me that they are not far off. Most believed it would be out by 2012... it's 2011 now, so honestly have to be close.
            I've done research as well but don't think I've read anything like this. So according to your knowledge, who is the leader in the race? Who is coming out with hm first? And if hair is progressive, how will this work? Fill in whatevers lost or what?

Comment

• BoSox
              • Jun 2010

Aderans by 2015. Hair loss won't be progressive because they are duplicating DHT resistant hairs.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                • Dec 2010

Aderans by 2015. Hair loss won't be progressive because they are duplicating DHT resistant hairs.
                Well I was saying mostly the hair that you have already that is not resistant to dht. Will those hairs also benefit from this?

Comment

• BoSox
                  • Jun 2010

Yes, from the studies it has been proven that hair follicles surrounded will benifit from these treatments. I know Histogen's HSC has already proven this.

Aderans is leading the pack for HM.. I'll put my trust in them because they have been successful in their phase II studies.. it's all about putting out in the market. This is what's taking longer than people hoped for, but like I said.. it's only a matter of time. Why wouldn't HM be out soon anyways, with all the progress made? Doesn't make sense to me. Most experts predicted it to be out a year from now, but respectfully it's always safe to add a year.. or 2.. Not 20, like most people think.

Maybe I'm desperate, or just really gullible.. but when you read up on the clinical trials, it's not about whether this procedure will work, it's already proven.. getting it out in the market is the annoying part.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                    • Dec 2010

Well I hope your right. Thanks for the info

Comment

• mlao
                      • Oct 2009

This is why I think Aderans may be the sleeping giant in this they are taking DHT resistance into account. And like I've said in earlier posts. They're small by drug company standards but not in comparison to Histogen and Follica plus they are well into phase 2 trials and had the foresight to buy all of the Intercytex research. I for one would gladly go to a Bosley doctor if their therapy became available first.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by mlao
                        This is why I think Aderans may be the sleeping giant in this they are taking DHT resistance into account. And like I've said in earlier posts. They're small by drug company standards but not in comparison to Histogen and Follica plus they are well into phase 2 trials and had the foresight to buy all of the Intercytex research. I for one would gladly go to a Bosley doctor if their therapy became available first.
                        I guess that's the only problem. Bosleys reputation

Comment

• mlao
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
                          I guess that's the only problem. Bosleys reputation
                          Given the fact that people on this site have said they would fly to Asia to get the Histogen procedure. Going to an American doctor that I can research on the internet feels a whole lot safer to me.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                            • Dec 2010

Spencer should try and get someone from aderans to talk about their progress. I haven't heard anything from them since I came to this site. I want updates on their trials and maybe a timeframe on availability.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                              • Dec 2010

Yo Bosox, I did some more research on HM and it seems you're right that it actually did work for everyone. The problem is that some people had bad results. So it don't seem it will guarantee you maximum results. Do you know anything about this? Have you heard about any improvement on this recently?

Comment

Working...