+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Cure for MPB?

if ir grew my temples area back yes.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Yeah Aderans also sort of fits in nicely with the evolution of transplants aswel, I think their procedure could be well conflated with a traditional HT to give you that extra density and thickness.

Would Aderans sway any of you toward Bosley though? Lol.
    Well like I've said before there are at least thirty guys on this forum who claim they will jump on a plane and fly to Singapore to have a brand new growth factor shot into their scalp on the day it's released.
    So if Aderans were to release a product in a Western country it would no doubt be scrutinized by the media and there would be press coverage we would all understand. You would be able to interview the doctor beforehand.
    Plus Aderans would be culpable to the FDA and US legal system. I think we have to get over the Bosley/Aderans connection and assume that a company who has been pursuing this research for a long time might come up with something. Just my opinion.
    And no I don't own stock in Aderans!

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    Well like I've said before there are at least thirty guys on this forum who claim they will jump on a plane and fly to Singapore to have a brand new growth factor shot into their scalp on the day it's released.
    So if Aderans were to release a product in a Western country it would no doubt be scrutinized by the media and there would be press coverage we would all understand. You would be able to interview the doctor beforehand.
    Plus Aderans would be culpable to the FDA and US legal system. I think we have to get over the Bosley/Aderans connection and assume that a company who has been pursuing this research for a long time might come up with something. Just my opinion.
    And no I don't own stock in Aderans!
    i think theyll be more that 30 guys going over.

I'd consider getting on a plane for an effective treatment almost anywhere in the world. I've got to draw the line at Singapore though, not even hair would stop me being depressed in that repressive hell hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    I'd consider getting on a plane for an effective treatment almost anywhere in the world. I've got to draw the line at Singapore though, not even hair would stop me being depressed in that repressive hell hole.
    When you say 'repressive hell hole' are you referring to the general conservatism and social controls adopted by recent Singaporean Governments? The same social controls that have kept drug trafficking, prostitution and gun crime significantly lower than that of cesspit havens for corporate conmen, corrupt politicians and absolute social inequality (i.e. America).

I understand the majority of Singaporeans live in public housing, however they also experience some of the best standards of living on the face of this planet today. Singapore has become one of the world's most prosperous places on earth - with glittering skyscrapers and a thriving port. What are you comparing Singapore to anyway? America? In that case you're comparing Singapore to a nation which currently houses a circa 9 - 11% unemployment rate, circa 20% of its population living beneath the poverty line and an ultra-liberalised economic system that has caused the greatest world bankruptcy to ever embrace modern civilisations.

Believe me, Americans and the west at the moment are far more 'depressed' than the likes of Asian economies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    i will not be goign there to experience its culture, but to fill in my temples.