+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cure for MPB?

This is why I think Aderans may be the sleeping giant in this they are taking DHT resistance into account. And like I've said in earlier posts. They're small by drug company standards but not in comparison to Histogen and Follica plus they are well into phase 2 trials and had the foresight to buy all of the Intercytex research. I for one would gladly go to a Bosley doctor if their therapy became available first.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    This is why I think Aderans may be the sleeping giant in this they are taking DHT resistance into account. And like I've said in earlier posts. They're small by drug company standards but not in comparison to Histogen and Follica plus they are well into phase 2 trials and had the foresight to buy all of the Intercytex research. I for one would gladly go to a Bosley doctor if their therapy became available first.
    I guess that's the only problem. Bosleys reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    I guess that's the only problem. Bosleys reputation
    Given the fact that people on this site have said they would fly to Asia to get the Histogen procedure. Going to an American doctor that I can research on the internet feels a whole lot safer to me.

Spencer should try and get someone from aderans to talk about their progress. I haven't heard anything from them since I came to this site. I want updates on their trials and maybe a timeframe on availability.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Hair cloning (also known as Hair Multiplication, HM) will be the ultimate cure to MPB. I know people are pessimistic about this being released in the near future, but they are just use to promises that fail to deliver.

The earliest release of HM will be sometime in 2012, by 2015 HM will be wide spread as the #1 treatment for MPB. I just hope what they say is true about the cost being less than a traditional Hair Transplant.

Better start saving your money (:
    Yo Bosox, I did some more research on HM and it seems you're right that it actually did work for everyone. The problem is that some people had bad results. So it don't seem it will guarantee you maximum results. Do you know anything about this? Have you heard about any improvement on this recently?

Inactive

Aderans by 2015. Hair loss won't be progressive because they are duplicating DHT resistant hairs.
    You need keep in mind that "DHT resistant hair" really means "less susceptible to DHT" -- it isn't completely immune from the effects of DHT.

Inactive

Question

Aderans is leading the pack for HM.. I'll put my trust in them because they have been successful in their phase II studies.
    Have they?

According to Aderans, the results of the trial (the second step in a proposed series of seven clinical observations) showed “significant hair growth” in over 50% of participants at the one year mark.

The press release, whether intentional or not, does not contain certain, objective details: What does “significant hair growth” mean? Are these new hairs resistant to dihydrotestosterone (DHT – the hormone directly responsible for genetic hair loss)? Why were no objective “before and after” images released? What type of results were observed in the 50% of patients who did not see new growth?
    http://************/4u5khbt

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Thanks, seems like it's always the same shit. "Significant growth" but never 100% Of the people benefit. Someone always loses. It also seems they still got work to do before it's available. I wonder how long it takes to get the next results. They are expecting improvement each time. Let's see what happens. ****en hate waiting.

Inactive

Maybe I'm desperate, or just really gullible.. but when you read up on the clinical trials, it's not about whether this procedure will work, it's already proven.. getting it out in the market is the annoying part.
    Yes, it's usually the making it available to the public part that's annoying but that's also when we doubt the research because why can't they just get it out? Either there's something wrong with the product/study or the health department's (or FDA or whoever's responsible) giving them a hard time.

Yes, from the studies it has been proven that hair follicles surrounded will benifit from these treatments. I know Histogen's HSC has already proven this.

Aderans is leading the pack for HM.. I'll put my trust in them because they have been successful in their phase II studies.. it's all about putting out in the market. This is what's taking longer than people hoped for, but like I said.. it's only a matter of time. Why wouldn't HM be out soon anyways, with all the progress made? Doesn't make sense to me. Most experts predicted it to be out a year from now, but respectfully it's always safe to add a year.. or 2.. Not 20, like most people think.

Maybe I'm desperate, or just really gullible.. but when you read up on the clinical trials, it's not about whether this procedure will work, it's already proven.. getting it out in the market is the annoying part.
    Hey bro I was curious about this particular part of your post. Just wanted to know if it's already proven because of hearsay from doctors/scientists/researchers or is their actual visual proof of hm being a proven treatment?