X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JonB.
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by jholcollege11
    Just wanted to update this particular thread. I did a complete 180 again since I posted that last one. After doing pleanty of online research as well as emails and phone convo's with different providers, I decided on a clinic and am having smp done on May 1st. I am not going with artistry concepts. They are honestly just too sketchy, or shady if you prefer. They seem to be hiding something, and they do not seem like very educated or professional people. If I want a fire breathing dragon or something like that on my back, I may call them, but when it comes to a cosmetic procedure, I HAVE to go with a place that treats clients and potential clients with courtesy and honesty, and one that does not bash all competitors. This type of bashing reveals the true character of a business, and if they are quick to treat their competition this way, I do not want to find out how little they think of the client (although my research has given me a foreshadowing as to what to expect if I went with AC). Good luck to all who decide to have Scalp Micropigmentation done, wherever you choose. From personal investigation though, I would stay far away from Artistry Concepts in Englewood, Florida.
    Wow! Well best of luck who ever you decided to use. May 1st will be an exciting time.

I used HIS for MHT and it really improved the quality of my life. I wish you the best and enjoy!

JB

Comment

• Horseshoe
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by jholcollege11
      Just wanted to update this particular thread. I did a complete 180 again since I posted that last one. After doing pleanty of online research as well as emails and phone convo's with different providers, I decided on a clinic and am having smp done on May 1st. I am not going with artistry concepts. They are honestly just too sketchy, or shady if you prefer. They seem to be hiding something, and they do not seem like very educated or professional people. If I want a fire breathing dragon or something like that on my back, I may call them, but when it comes to a cosmetic procedure, I HAVE to go with a place that treats clients and potential clients with courtesy and honesty, and one that does not bash all competitors. This type of bashing reveals the true character of a business, and if they are quick to treat their competition this way, I do not want to find out how little they think of the client (although my research has given me a foreshadowing as to what to expect if I went with AC). Good luck to all who decide to have Scalp Micropigmentation done, wherever you choose. From personal investigation though, I would stay far away from Artistry Concepts in Englewood, Florida.

Can you let us know how the results of the procedure went and if you are happy with your new look? Also if you are pleased, will you recommend and name the business/location? Others may benefit from your experience.

Comment

• krauss
        • Apr 2010

jholcollege11 GOOD LOOK INK

Well, since this moron was too busy bashing other companies, he made an enormous mistake. I guess he went to this place and got a real hatchet job. He fell for their used car sales pitch and fake promises, so they told him what he wanted to hear, not what he really needed to hear. Check out his complaint on the BBB site:

This organization is not BBB accredited. Hair Replacement in Minneapolis, MN. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more.

There are two extensive complaints here. jholcollege 11 is the one posted on 12/28/12.

There is also a complaint on another forum about this rip off company.

Comment

Working...