Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

[IMG][/IMG]

Just in case you guys are wondering the look is very nice for a 52 year old and I have I think a few photos on the HIS hair clinic tattoo google search link that I suggested to google if you are interested to show also show this look in a sports jacket etc that its a nice look for any young professional who is having some Male pattern baldness issues ..

This is just an option that I chose and again...hair transplants may also be an excellent choice for those who prefer that route.

Cool

JonB you cant see anything on that picture is that before or after the procedure? it will be good if you can post before and after pics. good clear pics. thanks

the picture came in Huge..sorry about that..

If you can't see anything from that photo and want to see more photos that might help you out more...and if you want to hear more about my impressions....I'd rather suggest you head over to HIS Hair clinic forum website...''

It really good looks great and I'm very happy with their service.

Its not flowing hair locks of a hair transplant but its a nice look that is crisp and clean.

In my research, I see that one of the risks is the fading and bluish tint.

What happens when/if that occurs?

I have no tattoos, so I am don't know if it is possible to tattoo over a blue to make it back to a black or grey tint.

I think this would be a good option for diffuse patterned guys, but I am not sure where is this best place to go to have this done.

I didn't have any bluish tint and any fading would be a non issue as I could easily go in for a touch up at anytime.

My suggestion and its really just a personal choice is to really consider HIS as the company to go to...

Their desire to meet and exceed clients expectations would be the preferred path to take.

The reason the HIS is a multistaged process is to properly meet the clients expectations...

its not a wham bam thank you mam operation....

Some guys find it hard to understand the value of a multistaged process because its more costly for the provider yet it really is a key factor in achieving the very realistic look...

So far the history on lack of fading or turning blue of this new HIS technology is 10 years..

Most of the rumors of that stuff is from competitors in or out of this particular field...

It really boils down to whether a person wants the hair style that says....I have hair and I've chosen to shave it down.

If you want long flowing locks of hair or any real length of hair...a qualified hair transplant suregon from this site would be a better way to go..

Originally before I did this HIS service...I said to myself...down the road....eventually the expert doctors etc will find a manner in which to clone hair so at that point....maybe I'll just have cloned hair on my head but till then...the HIS look wold be the way to go..

Now..I'm so pleased with the HIS MHT look...I'd probably just stick with what I have now...

Hope this helps..

JB

Please accept my apologies.. I hadn't realized this was a new hair institute thread....

I was just giving personal experience with the company I did the research on and felt comfortable with..

Good luck

JB.

I find it funny that there are folks on here that are so dramatically opposed to the thought of scalp pigmentation/MHT or whatever you want to call it.

They've even gone as far as to say it's unethical.

Funny that they think slicing out a piece of flesh from the back of your head, leaving big jack-o-latern smiling scar from ear-to-ear, and having the risk of losing native hair due to shockloss is such a far better option.

Further, the funniest bit is the consternation about the possibility of having to go back for refreshening or retreatments.

Hmmm, that neeeeeeeeeeever happens with people that get traditional hair transplants, right? Lol, please. There are guys on here that have had two, three and sometimes four hair transplants at a far greater cost than MHT.

And before someone starts in with some "you're just an MHT hack," no, I've never had the MHT done. I've only researched the procedure just as I've researched FUE or FUT treatments.

There is a ton of misinformed nonsense being spewed by folks that simply have a negative kneejerk reaction to something new. Research the procedure yourself, get a consultation, meet with former patients, fire away your questions.

Default New hair Institute

Found this You Tube Video:

This poor guy's head was done by Rassman at NHI. Rassman was taught by HIS Hair Clinic. Looks like ##@* to me, solid and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by krauss View Post
    Found this You Tube Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCNV...eature=related

This poor guy's head was done by Rassman at NHI. Rassman was taught by HIS Hair Clinic. Looks like ##@* to me, solid and blue.
    THATS NOT HIS MHT WORK.

Guys if you want a short hair look that HIS offers than go to HIS ...Don't listen to other people from other firms or people who have never had the HIS treatment.

The danger is people going to hacks like the guy who did the video patient.

I don't really care one way or the other but misinformation is unacceptable.

I watched the video and it was ridiculous to even mention HIS in the same post as you have done.

Krauss, You should be ashamed of yourself for making such a ridiculous connection and one that is deragatory.(SP)