Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

can anyone explain the ridiculous costs associated with this. i have been around the tattoo industry for many years. I've had several tatts performed over the years by some of the words best artists. on average even the most talented guys charge about 200.00/hr and that is the high end. it looks like the total time involved is about 4hrs of tattooing. could someone please explain why this proceedure is over 4000.00??

Inactive

Damn good question :-)

the answer is simple "no one would offer it if the would charge a normal rate"

fake..fake..TATTOO ...I AM BALD 28 YEARS OLD , EVEN ME I WONT NEVER ACCEPT A TATTOO ON MY HEAD AS A CURE OF BALDNESS ,MAYBE ALL OF THEM CAN BE HAPPY WITH HOW THEY WILL LOOK IN A MIRROR FROM DISTANCE BUT IS DOES LOOK BAD HOW Y CAN TELL SOMEONE WHAT THE F..K HAVE DONE YOUR HEAD ..
    MOST OF THEM THEY LIVING IN A GRAVE...
    WHERE IS YOUR DEGNITY AND RESPONSABILTY...
    MAN LOSE THEIR HAIR , GOING TO SHAVED ITS THE ONLY NICE SOLUTION IN THIS DAYS..
    GOOD LUCK!!

Actually the specialized nature of the HIS MHT service has several visits to complete the 3 dimensional look of this short crisp clean hair style.

I'm planning on having this done in the the HIS New York Clinic in the beginning of October.

There are several visits to complete the process...either two or three sessions...and I feel comfortable with the business ethics and the costs and most importantly the looks.

I'll check back in a few weeks.. and update you guys. ...

I do appreciate the information and suggestions over the years I've been a member here...I've met with several of the hair transplant doctors recommended here on this site and they were all gentleman..

I just decided to go a different route. I just did not feel comfortable with the longer recurperation time...nor the fact that propecia was recommended after the surgery.

My Dad pasted away 20 odd years ago from prostrate cancer that metasized (SP) to his bones.. so I really prefer to have appropriate results from the PSA test..

Propecia does alter the ability to utilize the PSA test results....

Like I said...I'll fill you guys in on the end results..and I really do believe that HIS can work closely with hair transplant clients to get the best results..

For me its a way....and the path I'm taking for my hair loss situation.... but for those who have hair transplants and want a greater density look...I believe the HIS service combined with the hair transplant can offer a nice combination...

I'm just doing the short clean crisp look..no hair transplant until cloning becomes readily available....

Here’s my two cents on this one:

I came across HIS MHT Scalp Pigmentation on the web recently and was instantly fascinated. I thought it was as brilliant as it was ridiculous.

In answer to the person who asked about the disproportionately high costs of this treatment, the explanation is simple: desperate men will pay a high price to regain the appearance of hair, however short!

So here’s my new hair restoration idea: I call it the Scalp Micro Transfer System™ (Patent Pending). It’s basically a sheet transfer that you wet and apply to your shaven head. As the sheet dries, a semi-permanent transfer is applied to your head of a short cropped hairstyle. Available in 6 colours, in packs of 12 sheets for, let’s say, $97, no, $47, no, $197.

Also available is my new Scalp Micro Stencil range. A laser cut stencil made from surgical-grade latex that you apply to your head and paint over with a specially formulated, uh, stem cell ink. Peel off and presto, a natural looking head of cropped hair.

I’ll admit that the galleries and the sales copy on the HIS site are compelling, but I would want to meet 6 people in person who have had this procedure done before I signed up. It’s a permanent treatment, and as with anything permanent, proceed with extreme caution.

Well...I'm getting it done monday! and the second treatment on the following friday. The cost is totally reasonable...and if it looks as good as the two guys who I've met in person that had it done ...I'll be pleased.

I hope this helps others who are in the same boat as me.....and considering this path..

Wish me luck!

JB

so Jon B, where's your results? happy?

Inactive

Ha i guess not :-) or he was just a shill to prising this awesome technology. Seriously what a huge load of BS the more we come closer to a solution the more stupid stunts are offered

Guys! I love this new look. Its seamless. I've had it for a week and all I get are complements.

Of course you have to like the clean crisp look this service offers but thats a personal choice. I totally respect the guys who have gone for hair transplants and this is in no way a slam on that avenue.

I have kept a dairy with photos on this link. (if its not allowed then moderators please accept my apologies and just remove the link)

http://forum.*************.com/topic...irst-treatment

I love this new look so for me this was a great choice. Each person needs to decide whats best for themselves.

Again..thank you to all the members that guided me on this site when i was considering the hair transplants as well as the fine Hair transplant doctors who were complete gentleman and offered me free consultations.

JB

I'm sorry the links not working as I imagine supporting vendors of this site would not feel its correct..and I can totally respect that.

My blog is five pages long with all my insights along with photos.. Before and after photos as well as well as photos after the first session and after the second..

I was a norwood five with the horseshoe and a two finger band over the top that I grew real long to cover the crown. I had profusely thinning hair in the front with barely any hair remaining. I used a routine of courvre as a foundation after showering and then heavy gel to hold my hair in place once dried..then topped with toppik to take the shine away each time I washed my hair. The photo of me before the product shows the extent of the baldness as I described and then the photos of the after show the clean crisp hair style offered by going with the MHT service.

If you google HIS hair tattoo clinic forum then you will see my thread entitled" oct 3rd ready set go thread.. "

I personally believe that for those who get hair transplants and don't get all the density they might find this something to assist them.

I'm not a doctor though nor a representative of either faction so its just a personal idea to assist in each of us getting the look we desire.

For me..(other than catching the flu a few days ago) I found this to be a great look and a great path to take.

Check out the other forum. Join if you like to discuss any questions etc..or come back here and be free to comment.

The only thing I might ask is that you consider and respect that I just am an individual who chose this path and I am sharing information with you so comment how you like or dislike the look as if we were standing next to eachother in person.

If any of you guys are in the tri state area and ever wanted to meet at some coffee shop for a cup of coffee to shoot the breeze. As a member of this site I would be glad to do so.

I actually started to google this idea based off of a gentleman who dreamt up this idea ON THIS GREAT SITE HERE and he used a mascara pen with photos to speak of this idea. I then found who I believe to be the most reputable firm that does this with the best reputation for meeting and exceding client expectations.

Let me stop and allow those interested in exploring this path to just check out my blog on the entire exciting and what I consider excellent process.

I look forward to any respectful comments and questions that come my way either on this forum or at the link of the forum I mentioned to google should you be so inclined.