• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Dr Lindsey - London Consultations 25th June 2011

Hi,

Due to the ever growing demand of UK patients travelling to see Dr Linsdey he has decided to kindly travel over to the UK on June 25th 2011 to perform 1:1 in person consultations. He is happy to help by offering his experienced opinion whilst here in the UK.

If you are interested in seeing Dr Lindsey for a 1:1 consultation please feel free to contact me directly on: support@spexhair.com I will also be available to speak to and meet on the day as will be helping coordinate the day.

See the Docs announcement here:

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
  • Dr. Lindsey
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Dec 2008

Thanks Spex, now you can convince me that English bitter is as good as you always talk about.

Dr. L
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Hi guys, just to inform all viewers that June 25th is now completely full. Dr Lindsey however has kindly offered to perform consults the majority of the day on Friday 24th to accommodate the overwhelming interest.

There are several places available still on the 24th so feel free to take advantage of this unique opportunity to meet with Dr Lindsey whilst he is here in the UK and Email me to arrange : support@spexhair.com

Best

Spex
      Last edited by Spex; 03-15-2011, 09:03 AM.

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

FYI -

All full up now guys - sorry for any inconvenience caused to any who cant get in to see the doc - I already have a cancellation list - if you wish to be placed on it feel free to email me however.

For Dr Lindseys opinion on your situation you are more than welcome to send me over pictures for him to assess and give you his personal feedback and recommendation on.

EMail: support@spexhair.com

Best

Spex

Comment

Working...