+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Hair transplant in Turkey! 3300 Grafts in Turkey Hair Academy

Hello everyone, I had the operation two weeks ago.

I chose the clinic for a very long time, because my age is young and my budget is not very large, so the choice was very careful. As a result, I chose the THA clinic and did not regret it. I was met at the airport, checked into a hotel, there was always a consultant nearby. I was not left without attention for a single minute. The transplant was also quite calm. I was transplanted 3300 grafts, and now I want to share with you the results of the operation in real time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-07-13 at 14.56.00.jpg

Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	72786   Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-07-13 at 14.56.00 (1).jpg

Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	72787   Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-07-13 at 14.56.00 (2).jpg

Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	72788   Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-07-13 at 14.56.02.jpg

Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	72789   Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-07-13 at 14.56.02 (1).jpg

Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	72790  

The hairline would be a bit more ups and downs but i think it is too direct for me.

The density looks good but as I see your front line looks really straight it's like amateur job unfortunately, natural line is the most important thing for me and I'm checking doctor's lines first.

Thank you for sharing the results of the actual procedure with us. Do you need free essay writing samples? If so, I suggest visiting the website at https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/geography. You can get a free essay writing service right here. You will also receive examples of the topic on which you wish to base your essay.

Hello everyone. I wanted to share my hair loss (then gain) journey with you. Because it had gotten pretty dark for me for a while, but now I'm much better. I know that many men like me experience this, and I hope this can inspire someone else.
    I started losing hair in my early twenties and it was pretty hurtful to experience this when you're still young. I used min/fin and countless shampoo alternatives. I even used specialized soaps that would help me with my hair loss, but none of them worked.
    I was really depressed about my hair loss. My dad still has full hair, even though my grandad was bald. I guess the baldness skipped a generation for my luck.
    I started looking at hair transplant clinics, but there were so many options, and none of them was cheap. My family is middle-class, and we can't afford any kind of surgery for my "vanity." But I really wanted to get a hair transplant as it was my last option. After graduating from uni and working, I started saving for surgery and re-evaluating my options. Turkey has many options for hair transplant clinics, so it was hard to choose just one. I started eliminating the clinics based on their profiles. A few of the things that I considered:
    • The location of the hospital in Turkey
    • The clinic's medical staff
    • The background of the doctor who would give me hair transplant treatment
    • Online reviews and word-of-mouth
    • Affordability
    I narrowed them to ten and contacted all the clinics on their websites. I eventually chose Dr Ekrem Keskin at Capital Hair Center, and I'm at peace with my decision, but I got all I wanted. Dr Ekrem Keskin talked to me about my hair loss problems, put my hair and scalp through tests to see whether I was eligible for hair transplants or not and finally gave me possible yet realistic results after my surgery.
    I got FUE sapphire with 3700 grafts for my scalp's frontal and crown areas.
    Capital Hair Center presented me with optional packages when it came to cost. It's less than you expect, especially if you are heavily invested as me. After paying the deposit, I booked my plane ticket and went to Istanbul. Capital Hair Center was responsible for my hotel and car services. I was comfortable and didn't suffer any discomfort.
    I hope what I just wrote helps someone else who also goes through hair loss and feels upset about their changing appearance.

Calling all gamers! geometry dash is the ultimate challenge for those who seek precision and rhythm in their gaming adventures.

My natural line is crucial, therefore I first verify the lines from the doctor. gutter cleaning auckland

It sounds like you've undergone a hair transplant procedure at the THA clinic, and you're pleased with the experience and attention you received. Choosing a clinic can indeed be a careful decision, and it's great to hear that you felt well-supported throughout the process. Cincinnati SEO io

It sounds like you made a good decision in choosing THA clinic. It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with them and that you're happy with the results of your operation. I'm sure you're looking forward to seeing the final results in a few months. In the meantime, I wish you a speedy recovery!

gutter cleaning cincinnati

Awesome post! Thanks for sharing this interesting content here. Zion Roof Pros new roof