X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johann
    • Feb 2011

Propecia is not working

Hi Everyone
    Im taking Propecia since one year now and i hate to say this but im a non responder. My hair is getting thinner and my hairline is moving backwards and im in month 13 now. I really suffer from it and it seems like theres no hope. Ive also tried Rogaine but the only thing I got from it was a shed . All the doctors i have visited refused to perscribe me anything else like avodart. Im glad that Propecia helps a lot of you guys but it does not work for me. I just seek for Help hoping I could find it somewhere but everywhere I post it seems like im simply ignored. I get no replies and I just dont know what to do. Here in Denmark im pretty isolated but i would even travel to another country if there would be some adress where I can get a prescription for anything that could help me. It really sucks so much I just dont want to end up bald theres got to be some way I can help myself to get out of this frustrating situation. Im listening to spencers show and I think its great that someone cares about people like me who dont like to be disfigured by baldness but I need someone who can help me because it seems like everything goes wrong right now at the moment. Im 24 now and im getting close to a Nw3 . I can accept it even if its hard for me but more Hair loss would simply drive me crazy so please people do you know anyone who could help? I know this is a difficult Case and what makes it more difficult is that im not living somewhere in the US but I believe that there must be someone who reads this posts who knows how to help me
    Thanks
  • KeepTheHair
    • Mar 2010

Definitely use:
    Spironolactone
    Nizoral(or other shampoo with ketoconazole)

Maybe Try:
    Fluridil

Comment

• Johann
      • Feb 2011

Do you know where I can get the spiro?

Comment

• KeepTheHair
        • Mar 2010

minoxidil.com

I recommend the lotion. The shampoo is better than nizoral also. Works awesome for me. I use the spiro also.

These products not only saved my hair, but greatly improved it.

I had mental sides with fluridil. Spiro has no sides.

Comment

• Johann
          • Feb 2011

Thanks man I will order it

Comment

Working...