Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimmy1978
    • Feb 2011

First time and bricking myself

Hey guys I felt a patch of my head the other day and it felt odd so I took a pic, Does this look like I am starting to bald? I have very long hair so it will look odd keeping it if im starting to lose it.. If I am then I'll happily shave it off

• jimmy1978
    • Feb 2011

I showed my head to someone and they said that the line is just my scalp so not sure LOL .. I'll let my hair just carry on growing and I guess worry when It starts to fall out, at this moment I am not shedding anymore than you should normally do si Maybe its just me being slightly paranoid.

Comment

• mattj
      Doctor Representative
      • Oct 2009

It is your scalp that's visible but unfortunately that's the point. I do think more scalp is showing than would be if your hair was at 100% of it's original density. You could look into the various treatments available (Propecia and Rogaine being the most important) or if you're fine with buzzing it then that's a nice and easy option. (If and when it gets thin enough that wearing it longer doesn't look good to you).
      I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• jimmy1978
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mattj
        It is your scalp that's visible but unfortunately that's the point. I do think more scalp is showing than would be if your hair was at 100% of it's original density. You could look into the various treatments available (Propecia and Rogaine being the most important) or if you're fine with buzzing it then that's a nice and easy option. (If and when it gets thin enough that wearing it longer doesn't look good to you).
        It could be illness or stress, I have been having a crap time of it lately lol ... I am getting help for being ill as of friday just gone so hopefully this will stop any further hair loss... If it carry's on then i'll shorten it .... I don't really want to shave it all off if possible so I'll see if it re-grows...

Comment

Working...