Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by varonil View Post
    Hi guys,
    Thanks so much for all your input; it is very very valuable to me.
    I'm going to post a few pics of before and after the scar camouflage surgery I had.
    McLovin I am considering going back to Dr. Jones because I am happy with the work, but your unfortunate experience with him makes me pause - I never want to go through the trauma of a bad procedure again. I am open to alternatives so Gillenator perhaps you can drop me a line or some recommendations, again everyone, my direct email is acmc75@gmail.com

so attached is my before picture, and then 2 pictures about 4.5 months later. The later picture may have a couple days more growth than the before picture, but I think the difference is pretty clear.
    Hey Varonil, I am happy I could be of service. Suffering from a bad HT stinks.

The work Jones did on your scar looks decent. If I were you I would quit while I was ahead. Jones track record is sketchy at best. The fact that he did a not bad job on your repair guarantees nothing about the next procedure. Even the worst baseball players still bat .100.

The scar is definitely filling in and you still have 3 or 4 months for potential growth. I wish you the best on this one and I hope you are happy with your results.

The scar Jones left me with measured at 6mm. It is a huge gash on the back of my head. I have decided to get it re-sutured. I have booked a procedure with Dr. Rahal and he will cut out the scar and properly close it. Judging from my scar I got with Jones I would almost assume it was his first surgery ever. The sad part is he has been doing this for a while.

As I said in a previous post, Jones offered to do FUE into my scar at no cost. I happily denied this. After consulting with reputable surgeons it was agreed upon that my best bet was to have this repaired by a Professional Hair Transplant Surgeon. I am very confident in Dr. Rahals skills and ability.

I wish you the best with this. I know how embarrassing a huge scar on the back of your head can be. Especially when people start asking you "what is that?", "Do you know you have a huge scar on the back of your head?" , "Where did you get that from?", "It looks like a perfect line".