+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lightbulb This definately helped me...

Hey guys,

I am not going to talk about minoxidil, propecia, hair transplant etc.. I am actually going to share my story on a shampoo my mother ordered when she started losing her hair after thyroid cancer. She's well now, thank god, but she developed alopecia after her treatments/medication, and she's accepting it very well. Now, she's currently ordering wigs online and is actually enjoying it and just focusing on the most important things in life.

My story, however, is about this shampoo I mentioned, and it was of course because of my mother I found it in the shower. It's gonna sound a bit corny talking about a shampoo here, but this one REALLY helped my hair looking ridiculously thick. I received very positive comments from some of my friends and family. (I laughed inside, knowing my hair was actually getting thinner.. I'm 21!). I've been using it since July 2010 and I'm ordering new bottles every second month.. (It says on the bottle that it restores thinning hair, which I don't believe at all, but it makes you're hair thick as hell.. you'll never go back to you're other products) I'm just so happy I discovered it because it has definitely helped me...

http://www.iherb.com/Avalon-Organics...0-ml/3477?at=0

(And no, this is not some dirty scam!)

Looking forward hearing your replies after trying it, cheers

Henrik (I would like in return some recommendations on some trust worthy web sites for ordering Minoxidil)
    Last edited by TampaBay11; 02-13-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: in return

OMG, no I totally know what you mean and like you said, not peddling this or anything but I went to Whole Food and was just looking for a decent shampoo and I have been using this also at times & yeah I don't think it's not miraculously stopping hair loss but it does make your hair very thick. Like how it says though it "purifies your scalp" and like you said "restores thinning hair at the shaft", lol but dunno. It's got Biotin, Saw Palmetto and I think Panthenol is something good at thickening. I have this Rusk full shampoo that has Green Tea which is cool and I used to like the Loreal Thick Shampoo and Aveda Volumizing for men but seriously, you're right. The Avalon one is good....pretty awesome! Also in all importance, sorry to hear about your mother and I hope that she continues to do good & yep, definitely enjoy life. All the best.

just ordered it, gonna give it a shot. thanks for the info!

Awesome, I was looking for an organic shampoo because I think the Nizoral I'm using is contributing to the problem, not solving it. Just ordered a bottle, this stuff sounds awesome! And it was only $4.50 including shipping after promo code!

Just got the bottle today and used it for the first time. It smells pretty good, is gentle so that you can use it daily without worry of over washing and is organic, for those who care.

I just washed twice with it, once a quick scrub and then the second time I let it really foam up and sit on my hair for like 5 minutes. I can already tell an improvement - before if I'd pull at my hair every time I did it I'd get at least one, after this shower nothing's coming out.

I don't know if it's because it actually helps against balding, if my hair's just like this after a shower or if it's because I'm not actually balding but was damaging my hair with the Nizoral and not washing often enough. I'm going to try it for a week or so daily and see if it stays like this, if not I'm going to the dermatologist next week and getting some Fin!

Yeah username, definitely keep updating on how it goes for you. I'm the same way, it really seems like it takes the hair follicles and gives them a good thickness and like you said, I don't know if it will do anything for MPB but it does have saw palmetto in it too so I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by jasinfla View Post
    OMG, no I totally know what you mean and like you said, not peddling this or anything but I went to Whole Food and was just looking for a decent shampoo and I have been using this also at times & yeah I don't think it's not miraculously stopping hair loss but it does make your hair very thick. Like how it says though it "purifies your scalp" and like you said "restores thinning hair at the shaft", lol but dunno. It's got Biotin, Saw Palmetto and I think Panthenol is something good at thickening. I have this Rusk full shampoo that has Green Tea which is cool and I used to like the Loreal Thick Shampoo and Aveda Volumizing for men but seriously, you're right. The Avalon one is good....pretty awesome! Also in all importance, sorry to hear about your mother and I hope that she continues to do good & yep, definitely enjoy life. All the best.
    Yep! there are definately things out there that can help up with our hair loss and this shampoo is amazing. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by summonthyhair View Post
    just ordered it, gonna give it a shot. thanks for the info!
    You're welcome! It's really awesome and I can't imagine how my hair would be with out.

Quote Originally Posted by Username1234 View Post
    Just got the bottle today and used it for the first time. It smells pretty good, is gentle so that you can use it daily without worry of over washing and is organic, for those who care.

I just washed twice with it, once a quick scrub and then the second time I let it really foam up and sit on my hair for like 5 minutes. I can already tell an improvement - before if I'd pull at my hair every time I did it I'd get at least one, after this shower nothing's coming out.

I don't know if it's because it actually helps against balding, if my hair's just like this after a shower or if it's because I'm not actually balding but was damaging my hair with the Nizoral and not washing often enough. I'm going to try it for a week or so daily and see if it stays like this, if not I'm going to the dermatologist next week and getting some Fin!
    Awesome! I'm happy you guys have found it to, enjoy! =)

Thank you.

Trying this, will report back.

minoxidil.com for minox