+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

look at my thread results..

i have been on propecia now for 6 months and in that time it's been a trip--shedding began pretty soon after i started taking it and did eventually subside at about the 3.5 month mark. when the big shedds subsided i would say that i was then losing about 100-150 hairs a day which is normal (but not great when you are already thinning). my libido was initially a little stunted as was my ability to get rock hard erections (pardon the term) but we guys know the difference between a good hard one and a so-so one. both problems got better around the 4.5 month mark. however, this week marks 6 months on propecia and once again i am shedding a lot and my libido is pretty low. like you i have read countless blogs and have educated myself as best as i can. it's tough to know what is happening to ones body and if one is responding well or not--i say this because if you don't take photos of your progress how can you really tell? with respect to "morning wood" that, too, come and goes--some mornings i wake up with an erection and some weeks i don't--though all in all it happens less frequently then it did before i got on propecia. even without the effects propecia has on ones hormones, our hormones fluctuate throughout the year making it even more difficult to pin point whether it's propecia or ones body or both...i am going to stick it out for another 6 months and i am taking pictures every month from this point on.

look at my thread results.