How Successful Are Hair Transplants In Women? - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Perfect answer by Dr Dan

According to experts a very small percentage of women are actually candidates for hair transplant surgery, approximately 2 - 5% will benefit from this type of procedure. The only women who are potential candidates for surgical hair restoration are:

1. Women who have suffered hair loss due to mechanical or traction Alopecia (non hormonal)
    2. Women who have had previous cosmetic or plastic surgery and are concerned about hair loss around the incision sites.
    3. Women who have a distinct pattern of baldness, similar to that of male pattern baldness. This includes, hairline recession, vertex thinning, and a donor area that is not affected by androgenetic Alopecia.
    4. Women who suffer hair loss due to trauma, including burn victims, scarring from accidents and chemical burns.
    5. Women with alopecia marginalis, a condition that looks very similar to traction alopecia.

Due to the lack of stability in women suffering with female pattern baldness, women generally make very poor candidates for hair transplant surgery. However, if your hair loss is caused by any of the above mentioned, then you may benefit from this procedure.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

Some females can benefit from hair transplant surgery when previous cosmetic procedures have created undesirable effects in areas of the scalp or face.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Since hair restoration surgery is a good option for nearly 90% of the balding men in the country, women think they will also make good candidates, but this is usually not the case.

According to experts a very small percentage of women are candidates for hair transplant surgery. 2% to 5% of women with hair loss will benefit from this type of procedure.

• Women who have suffered hair loss due to mechanical or traction alopecia (nonhormonal).
    • Women who have had previous cosmetic or plastic surgery and are concerned about hair loss around the incision sites.
    • Women who suffer hair loss due to trauma, including burn victims, scarring from accidents, and chemical burns.
    • Women with alopecia marginalis, a condition that looks very similar to traction alopecia.

It really depends a lot on what clinic and what surgeon you will choose. I searched for clinic with help of some services like https://plasticspot.io/. In such a way you will be able to find the most professional surgeon in your area, and in that case you will have much more chance to get successfull result!

It's hardest, buy also can be.

For you have an new post, medium or medium sure you must be understand and trying to be many in search, me very activated with your posts this page, really absolute.
    temple run

I have seen many operations. I can say you most of hairtransplant operations can be succesful for women. I had seen 2 unsuccesful result in about 55-60 patients. But clearly i can say that in mens operations more graft can be implanted . And most of the transplanted hair is growing. In women this rate is a less

Thank you for sharing such an informative post with us, it will beneficial for everyone, It is one of the best sites that I have visited. I am looking forward to read more blogs post from here. geometry dash online

You re most welcome. I ll be in this forum in my available time for giving right information and i ll share my experience here