+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

IMO your hair looked fine and you didn't need any work done .

If you have further hairloss, where grafts were not placed , it looks like you will need to go back or you may have two islands of hair on either side . But like others said , wait for a yr and let it grow out

Good luck

What does the back look like .scar wise ?

back look pretty decent , i was expecting scars but barely noticable ... its really those ` two islands ` .

Is it possible that hairline receds this fast , ( 5-6 months ) or like hair were shocked and slowly it will grow back cause the first i went , i waited a year and the doctor said that my hairline was receding so i said ok , went for another session but again , still freaking disappointed ...

i like to buzz my hair really short that's why i went with the FUE technic. guess i ll wait to see doctor Rahal , he is the closest known surgeon in my area...

I went thru the patient advisor of Doc. Rahal and he advised for 1200 grafts for a cost of 11k .!! which i find ridiculous ...anyone agree with me ?

Quote Originally Posted by dub926 View Post
    I went thru the patient advisor of Doc. Rahal and he advised for 1200 grafts for a cost of 11k .!! which i find ridiculous ...anyone agree with me ?
    So that's roughly $9.00 per graft US?, you are doing FUE?

Who did you speak with?
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

that is insane, check out Shapiro.

I will never trust a strip doctor again, it is the worst surgery a person can choose. Especially if you need a decent amount of grafts.

So many negatives that people refuse to talk about, it becomes a game that you can never win.

Strip needs to end. Unless you are a NW2 or less.

Don't do it, man. That's ****ing crazy that they want $ 11.000 for an area that you can barely notice.

$9 per FUE graft seems pretty standard. Having a strip for a large transplant is really the only way to go. FUE is usually reserved from smaller numbers of grafts in one session.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    $9 per FUE graft seems pretty standard. Having a strip for a large transplant is really the only way to go. FUE is usually reserved from smaller numbers of grafts in one session.
    I disagree, strip is the worst possible option. When the scalp is stretched you are screwed. Your whole head and appearance will change, add to that the likely hood that you will get an a result that you are pleased with are slim to zero.

Don't do it, I wish I could have a do over, FUE is the way to go. NO scalp stretching!!!

Look at people that had strip. What is the first thing you notice. The high temples and big forehead from the pulling. It is just the way it goes.

i must agree wthat 9 $ per graft seems to a fair price but still , 1200 grafts , thats insane .... this is for a FUE HT . This is a total rip off , guess the best way to go is to go for a consultation ...

i am so desperated that i almost willing to get down to florida ( artistry concepts ) to fix this up lol and probably patch those scars in the back of my head too....

i clearly mentioned to that doctor that density WAS extremely important cauze i buzzed my head ( like that look ) at .75 to 1 most of the time . Anyway , any feebacks from AC after few years , i am going thru the pictures and its amazing how it looks real.