+ Reply to Thread

Default Bad fue or good fue ?

Hi ppl ,

i am new to these forums and would like to have some advises... I had two ht ( minor ) :

1. performed june 24th 2009 ( restoring hairline ) - 540 grafts
    2. performed jan tird 2011 ( restoring the same hairline ) - 369 grafts

ok so my concerned is am feeling that i got screwed... what happened is that after my first ht , i was concerning that there was a gap between the transplanted hair and my actual hair ... advised the surgeon , 2 weeks post-op ( that was after my first ht ) and he explained to me that i had to wait up to a year to see my final results ... ok , i said to myself he might be right , he's the surgeon...

waited a full year , got back to clinic and of course , i still got the gap but somehow the gap was deeper ( alright , i must had skipped a few proscar pills - so i understand ) so we ended up to the conclusion that only 85 % of the transplanted hair had growed back so i decided to go for second operation .

operation went fine , no gap this time and iam 1 month post-up but i dont understand why but this time , all the transplanted hair are gone ( i know that they were supposed to fall off from 2-4 weeks after op but it didnt happen the first time ) also , its seems that it had affected my actual hair, somehow it looks like i lost hair close to the transplanted hair ...could this happen in a month ??!! and i was extremely careful this time ( proscar + minoxidil 5 % )

am i paranoying ?? am kind dissapointed ...had anyone heard or any feedback from dr.Clas at www.ultragreffe.com

here are some close-ups pics .. 3 days posts-op and today pic after second operation

Chill dude, COMPLETELY normal for grafts to shed initially and go into a rest phase. Then after approx 3/4 months they will start to grow back in and it will take 12+ months for full effect.

See my topic on "patience"
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

i know , i absolutly understand that but my concern that i was not happy the first time and he admitted that there was a hole between my hair and the the transplanted ones so i accepted the " correction " of course from my pockets, i dont wanna be disapointed a second time... thats what i meant..