Dr James at FUE Clinic www.fueclinics.com - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr James at FUE Clinic www.fueclinics.com

Hello Everybody!

I am trying to find some information about a Dr James who performed Hair Transplants at the FUE Clinic in the UK during 2010 (http://www.fueclinics.com), the manager of the clinic is Mr Jeremy Isherwood and they previously used a greek surgeon called Dr Theodoros Vernikos but there is no mention of Dr James on the FUEclinic website?

I can't seem to find any record of a hair surgeon called Dr James on the internet or any GMC number or any entry on the UK surgeons register, please if anyone else has had treatment with him at FUE Clinics then please could you reply and help by sharing your experience and also by supplying any of the official GMC details, proof of registration etc?

Thanks for reading,

JPH

The “no scars and no pain” marketing angle on thier website is a HUGE red flag. This doctor is not well known and from the looks of things might not have much FUE experience.

Hello Winston,

Thanks for the reply, the fact that they don't seem to have a surgeon at the moment and are trying to recruit a new one is also a red flag! http://www.fueclinics.com/team1.html

If anybody who is reading this has had a consultation or treatment with Dr James at the fueclinics please could you get in touch? Sorry about not posting too many details at the moment but I will update my postings at a later date I just need to get some further information at this stage, any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

JPH

Hello Guys,

Sorry for the delay in replying. This is what I found so far Dr James died in the Bath of a Brain Haemorrhage in December 2010, still no joy finding any further information or GMC record and don't want to come across too harsh but I am wanting to confirm that this information is true.

Thanks for reading.

John

Default FUEclinics use bogus doctor for hair transplants

Looks like Mr Jeremy Isherwood of FUEclinics (www.fueclinics.com) has been at it again - this time he has been using a bogus Doctor to perform hair transplants, the bogus Dr James (real name Dr Desmond James Greaves) was struck off the GMC register in 2006 for botched hair transplants!

This information has only come to light recently when ex patients have contacted the FUEcLinics clinic and found out that Dr James died in December 2010, then thanks to "informer207" the true identity of Dr James (aka Dr Jim Greaves) was revealed and an explanation given as to why there was no record of Dr James on the GMC register.

For anybody who is interested more information can be found here:

http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/v...um_id=2&page=2

If you were a patient of FUEclinics and had surgery with Dr James then I would suggest that you take criminal legal proceedings for assault and civil legal proceedings for damages!