+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 225 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2248

Yeah, I absolutely did; I promise. I was so worried about it, since Histogen is the best shot that we have, I believe. It took me a few tries, but I finally talked to a very nice lady there who assured me that HSC Complex was still involved with trials in Singapore and was NOT dead at all. I've just got way too much invested in HSC Complex working that I knew I had to get the straight deal on it. Hell, I must've made her confirm her answer (that HSC Complex was still up and running, and NOT dead) a bunch of times, just so I could get the straight scoop. So yes, I absolutely called them up, without a doubt. I live in the U.S. and I have a flat monthly phone rate so it was totally cool. Hell, you guys can call them too if you like; their number is readily available in the contact info on their site. Maybe, it will show them how much we really have riding on HSC Complex, and how much we appreciate what they are doing (creating a non-invasive, non-scarring, and very effective treatment for hair loss). Although I'm sure that they already know. And it sure as hell has shown to be exponentially better than anything we've got so far. So yeah, the lady was very nice and very cool, and told me that HSC is still conducting trials and not dead at all. Hell, I think I must've asked her like 4 times!!! Damn, now I can go lift weights in peace, without having to worry!

LOL! Nice one mate - go lift your weights, you sound pretty agitated!

Just to pre-empt what the pessimists will say - of course, it may be that something has gone wrong and Histogen are not going to tell everyone who calls them up that they are having problems. That said, I remain an optimist and hope for the best (i.e. all is well and baldness cure is coming!)

I called them and they said they were giving up on their clinical trials.

lol you are such a dick

So if it's dead whats this?
    http://www.histogen.com/products/hsc.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    I called them and they said they were giving up on their clinical trials.
    lol

What's funny is that Richard Dawkins only repeats what his master Iron Man says. He is only a cheerleader. Everyone knows he is Iron Mans bitch!

Cujo Risin is always negative. Not sure what that child troll is doing in this forum. Someone needs to contact his parents to let them know their son needs attention.

Even if Histogen does fail and every other company, I don't understand why you queers are so happy. What do they get from it? Hopefully Spencer bans them before they turn this into Hairsite.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    What's funny is that Richard Dawkins only repeats what his master Iron Man says. He is only a cheerleader. Everyone knows he is Iron Mans bitch!

Cujo Risin is always negative. Not sure what that child troll is doing in this forum. Someone needs to contact his parents to let them know their son needs attention.

Even if Histogen does fail and every other company, I don't understand why you queers are so happy. What do they get from it? Hopefully Spencer bans them before they turn this into Hairsite.
    Hahaha.........

Did somebody say Iron_Man?

Originally posted by Iron_Man on Hairsite:
    Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell 2011
    November 11-13, 2011
    Beijing, China
    Dr. Gail K. Naughton to present "Apoptosis of cancer stem cells and proliferating cancer cells induced by human embryonic-like ECM"

http://www.histogen.com/aboutus/news.htm
    ---------------------------
    "So what?
    On one hand the stuff causes apoptosis (programmed cell death) of cancer stem cells, on the other hand the stuff causes proliferation of cancer cells??"

Sounds somewhat paradox - all in all

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Originally posted by Iron_Man on Hairsite: So, because - WHAT induces WHAT by embryonic-like ECM?
    Originally posted by Iron_Man on Hairsite: Someone else has any idea how to read this (somewhat confusing) presentation title?
    FFUUSSHSNBANANAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

(Too easy). Lulz.

Wow talk about derailing the thread. I can't imagine anyone being happy about Histogen, Replicel, Aderans or any new treatment down the pipeline failing. Its like those two clowns are running down the street shouting to the top of their lungs: Histogen Failed, Histogen Failed, Yay, I'm going to stay bald. Only to go cry themselves to sleep later on.

Its great to be a skeptic, one should never take anything at face value, but to actually wish the demise of any potential treatment is just plain idiotic.

I wish those two all the best in the future, but they clearly here just to kick dust in our eyes.