+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 225 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'm not going anywhere chump. I'm totally sick of you kiddies crying about how the scientists are evil and how they are holding something back from us.

Get a grip. This thread is about future cutting edge treatments not conspiracy theories and hairy mice.

Our best chances are histogen, aderans, cooley, and Gho...
    I completely support Kiwi here. I'm more interested in talking about the big 4 and timelines for improved treatments not scientist-bashing by people whom I'm confident have no idea what they're talking about. There is no conspiracy theory. If your not a reputable researcher you sound pretty dumb trying to preach how they should be doing their jobs.

Kiwi's statements sound perfectly logical and reasonable. People talking about conspiracy theories or scientists' unwillingness to develop therapies that have potential sound like raving lunatics.

His comments don't sound logical and sound totally flat-out stupid when he's trying to put words in my mouth (saying that I said that mouse testing should be bypassed and humans should be tested on first) and insinuating that I'm proposing some "frankensteinish" type thing about testing dangerous chemicals on humans. Nothing could be further from the truth. And nobody sounds like some raving lunatic here man, my arguments are well thought out and make sense, despite whether some people disagree with them or not. But whatever. I think the one thing we all agree upon is that we should make the focus of this board on Histogen's HSC Complex and not on arguing with one another.

Ha ha ha !! Keep your hay-filled head in the sand -or the toilet- dumb ****. Clueless sheep like you are the norm after all. I'm not here saying the reason we don't have a hair loss cure is because of conspiracies, you idiot. But tell me, dumb ass, what more do I need to know about some ****ing so-called "scientists" or "researchers" doing experimentation on growing hair in mice for the past 20-25 years, especially that they almost always end up succeeding in regrowing their hair but then it all stops there ?? This isn't about conspiracy, idiot. But seriously, are you telling me pharma is all honesty and integrity ?? Well, just go graze, my stupid sheep.

Right. Well now that DHT got that out of his system and we can all go back to ignoring him, would any of the normal people in this form like to share their views on how they feel about potentially hearing from 3 companies Q1 2012 with clinical trial updates? Has there ever been a time in history where there were so many potential solutions in the pipeline at the same time?

I feel corporations [Big PHARMA] are a bunch of money hungry ****s that could probably cure this if they made half the effort.

Sick of this shit.

Just look at how hard the SkinMedica suits came raining down on Histogen when they started out.

Whichever company resolves hair loss will become one of the big pharma inner circle and definetly won't be pushed around. What will they do with that status remains to be seen. And I think that in this capitalistic society it is naive to believe that they have our best interests at hand. Morality has become a nice word which is used by the powerful individuals to gather support from other people. But lets not go there, wrong thread .

@Dasani
    This is the first time ever. Q1 and Q2 of 2012 will be an enlightening period for hair los sufferers.
    However I am having trouble remaining patient. It would be much easier to wait for a safe proven and effective product to come to market than to wait for someone to even find that product.
    I'll be honest it is killing me. I would just like to know wheter this future treatments work or not.

Yes i feel the same i just want to know so i can move forward with how i need to come to terms with my hair loss, it's like we are in a limbo with all these treatments i'm just hoping we are not all let down.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRyan View Post
    Yes i feel the same i just want to know so i can move forward with how i need to come to terms with my hair loss, it's like we are in a limbo with all these treatments i'm just hoping we are not all let down.
    I feel much the same. It's such a tease thinking there might be something in the next 3-5 years. It will be disappointing if they don't have anything but at least I can say sod it and get on with it. This kind of being in limbo blows.

Q1/Q2 of 2012 guys, we're going to get a lot more information. Hang in there.

Did u guys read the post on the replicel thread about an upcoming interview with them and Spencer? Hopefully they can give us some good news