Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Well to be honest, i think the standard of regrowth will be 70 to 80% tops. Yes stem cells will be THE solution in terms of transplantation or HM.

Looks very bad on the FUT side though, you agree. I mean i was really shocked to hear that in germany some scientist created artificial follicles, cause i never would have imgained that this is actually be doing right now
    And if you think about it... they started off in 1997 - a decade before Histogen, I mean read this from their "company" section, you cannot help but make the comparisons to the approach Histogen use:

"The efficacy of BioRegenerative Sciences' stem cell products and therapeutics largely result from the release of a full complement of molecules from the stem cells, including growth factors, cytokines, interleukins, and other protein molecules. BioRegenerative Sciences utilizes our proprietary SRM technology (stem cell released molecules technology) to deliver all of the active molecules released by stem cells."

I mean this is just like what Histogen are doing with their dermal fibroblasts, they're (from hypoxic conditions) extracting certain proteins and growth factors that facilitate hair growth - their key ingredient is WNT7A... I wonder what BioRegenerative Sciences' key ingredient is.