Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatientlyWaiting
    • Jan 2011

So Histogen is the injection treatment..Is it still 5-10 years away? I swear it's been 5 to 10 years away since it first hit the news. I just want it come out and get my injection.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
      • Jan 2011

So they're now going to phase II out of how many phases?

Comment

• john2399
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
        So they're now going to phase II out of how many phases?
        Phase 2 ends in december.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by john2399
          Phase 2 ends in december.
          There's 3 Phases?

When they finish phase II, when do they start phase 3? And what happens after phase 3?

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
            • Jan 2011

Let's say you thicken your hair with histogen injections, you still have mpb and your hair can still fall off. Okay so what if you get these injections and you are on finasteride or dutasteride, would you maintain the histogen grown hairs?

Comment

• john2399
              • Jan 2012

There's 3 Phases?

When they finish phase II, when do they start phase 3? And what happens after phase 3?
              If everything goes well, they will start phase 3 right after in 2013. After phase 3 than it hits the market but hopefully there are no delays and everything goes well.

Comment

• Kiwi
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by john2399
                If everything goes well, they will start phase 3 right after in 2013. After phase 3 than it hits the market but hopefully there are no delays and everything goes well.
                Phase 3 might take the longest

Comment

• tizzle
                  • Apr 2012

Let's say you thicken your hair with histogen injections, you still have mpb and your hair can still fall off. Okay so what if you get these injections and you are on finasteride or dutasteride, would you maintain the histogen grown hairs?

My plan is to quit Finasteride the moment HSC comes out (if it works the way we all think it does). Since it gives strength to the follicles for at least a year (And Histogen said in interviews they think the follicles may last as long as the original follicles before DHT made them miniturize, if in fact they can regrow new follicles) i will get HSC every time the effect wears off and the hair starts falling out again due to DHT. I hope treatment wont be too expensive

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by tizzle
                    My plan is to quit Finasteride the moment HSC comes out (if it works the way we all think it does). Since it gives strength to the follicles for at least a year (And Histogen said in interviews they think the follicles may last as long as the original follicles before DHT made them miniturize, if in fact they can regrow new follicles) i will get HSC every time the effect wears off and the hair starts falling out again due to DHT. I hope treatment wont be too expensive
                    If that is the case, it will probably last for a good 10-20 years before you need top up

Comment

• tizzle
                      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                      If that is the case, it will probably last for a good 10-20 years before you need top up
                      even if it doesnt grow new follicles and only revitalizes existing ones, i would definitely get a treatment every 1-2 years without Fin if necessary (if its not too expensive) i dont want to take a pill every day for the rest of my life, especially if it works with hormones

Comment

• Maradona
                        • Nov 2011

even if it doesnt grow new follicles and only revitalizes existing ones, i would definitely get a treatment every 1-2 years without Fin if necessary (if its not too expensive) i dont want to take a pill every day for the rest of my life, especially if it works with hormones
                        Same here. I wish I could get my hands on some HSC juice now, it will probably be useless to me when it comes out. MAYBE I could still save my ass like that woman on the pdf, if I pump myself up with some HSC juice.

The fin guys are so lucky.

Comment

• Jan 2012

even if it doesnt grow new follicles and only revitalizes existing ones....
                          why do you need new follicles when all of your follicles are already intact under the skin? Histogen won't grow "NEW" follicles. They're not cloning hair geez...

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
                            Same here. I wish I could get my hands on some HSC juice now, it will probably be useless to me when it comes out. MAYBE I could still save my ass like that woman on the pdf, if I pump myself up with some HSC juice.

The fin guys are so lucky.

:FUTURE TREATMENT FORUM-POST TEMPLATE:

if [insert unsubstantiated hypothetical]

Then I would [insert hypothetical action]

--- End post on [insert Histogen, Aderans, Follica, Replicel] ---

Comment

• Maradona
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                              :FUTURE TREATMENT FORUM-POST TEMPLATE:

Then I would [insert hypothetical action]

--- End post on [insert Histogen, Aderans, Follica, Replicel] ---
                              hahahahah. That is so true .

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                                • Nov 2011

God this section is getting boring.

Might check back after a year. Hairloss seems really stable, which is the good news, checked photos from 2009, everything seems to be intact.

Comment

Working...