X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
    Bitmopost will be coming out too
    Will they will even make any money? Their product better show some incredible results with Aderans and Histogen coming out around the same time.

Comment

• BoSox
      • Jun 2010

..also, people are saying Bitamopost's results are nothing major. I hope they are wrong.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
        Will they will even make any money? Their product better show some incredible results with Aderans and Histogen coming out around the same time.
        Probably better then minox.

If so, may as well use that to maintain.

Comment

• john2399
          • Jan 2012

Aderans is coming out with hair cloning, just an FYI.
          I feel like aderans is going to take so long because hair cloning is going to take a long time to perfect. I think histogen will be the answer for now to atleast save us time for a better treatment or even a true cure in aderans or replicel. Histogen is def the answer for now thou and i agree with maradona, we need this now!!!!!!

Comment

• Baldy6
            • Feb 2012

Around what time is that? the year 3007? lol

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by john2399
              I feel like aderans is going to take so long because hair cloning is going to take a long time to perfect. I think histogen will be the answer for now to atleast save us time for a better treatment or even a true cure in aderans or replicel. Histogen is def the answer for now thou and i agree with maradona, we need this now!!!!!!
              Well they have a timeline.

And are nearly finishing phase 2, I am very sure they will come out before histogen.

2015 the latest imo

Comment

• john2399
                • Jan 2012

Well they have a timeline.

And are nearly finishing phase 2, I am very sure they will come out before histogen.

2015 the latest imo
                Histogen always has the potential to come out in asia or somewhere thou. I just don't know if i believe aderans timeline but i hope it is 2015.

Comment

• BoSox
                  • Jun 2010

You all can officially stop stating that Aderans is going to come out later, they have a timeline.. they have their data, and they have their proof that it works.

It's coming 2014 -15. Accept and get over it.

Comment

• Kiwi
                    • Mar 2011

You all can officially stop stating that Aderans is going to come out later, they have a timeline.. they have their data, and they have their proof that it works.

It's coming 2014 -15. Accept and get over it.
                    Good call BoSox.

All that I'll add to this is that the race must be on, with Histogen running a close second, and Replicell way back in third

Comment

• john2399
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Kiwi
                      Good call BoSox.

All that I'll add to this is that the race must be on, with Histogen running a close second, and Replicell way back in third
                      Why are you happy replicel is way back in third....even thou replicel is still in the beginning of their work, they still have the best shot to be the best cure. Histogen is going to be great and i think we all can get histogen treatment with great results until replicel comes out with something that can stop baldness for good.

Comment

• Kiwi
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by john2399
                        Why are you happy replicel is way back in third....even thou replicel is still in the beginning of their work, they still have the best shot to be the best cure. Histogen is going to be great and i think we all can get histogen treatment with great results until replicel comes out with something that can stop baldness for good.
                        Who said I was happy? Maybe in a perfect world Replicel would be first and then Histogen and then Aderans. But right now I don't give a shit.

To be honest I have a bad feeling about Replicel and have a suspicion that they won't be able to make it do what they want it to do.

In my dream world something capable of arresting my hairloss would be available tomorrow :P

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

Bitmopost

Bitmopost any idea of the relase date

Comment

• Pate
                            • Sep 2011

The problem is, what is stopping people who use for their eye lashes to buy the MPB version - given it is cheaper?
                            You think they'll care if they get a viable MPB treatment? I doubt it - the market for longer eyelashes is much smaller than the market for MPB!

There is also the fact the MPB treatment, if it works, will probably be significantly higher concentration. Might not even be safe to be putting that stuff on eyelashes due to the known effects of bimatoprost on the eye itself, so they might still get away with marketing them separately.

Comment

• PinotQ
                              • May 2010

Based on the links at the bottom of the post the 2 current Phase II trials will end in July and then the results will be available near the end of 2012. If results are positive, Allergan will gear up for Phase III immediately so they may be able to begin Phase III in very early 2013. In fact, the quote in the CBS link below suggests that Phase III could start to be geared up well prior to the end of Phase II.......i.e. as soon as they "start getting any positive feedback". But as Scott Whitcup (head of R&D) says in the transcript, two Phase III trials will be required. What is not addressed is whether those trials can run concurrently, although I see no reason why they can't as I have read about other companies running trials concurrently. Phase II began in June of 2011 and will end in July 2012 so you would have to estimate at least a year for Phase III. If the two Phase III trials ran concurrently and began in early 2013, it is conceivable that Phase III could be completed in early 2014. Assuming negligible side effects on a par with what they had w/ Latisse which has already been approved, you could probably expect quick approval from the FDA so I would say mid to late 2014 at best or 2015 is a reasonable possibility.

I am not sure what the possible side effects of a prostaglandin analog are in general but I would guess that one of the big safety issues would concern whether when going from 1 drop on each eyelid to coverage of the entire scalp, there might be a much greater chance of a toxic level of systemic absorption. However, it appears that "Bimatoprost undergoes minimal systemic absorption" http://www.drugs.com/pregnancy/bimat...phthalmic.html and since Allergan has already cleared Phase I, this issue may not turn out to be a problem.

ALLERGAN EARNINGS CALL Transcript (August 2011): Larry, clearly, this is a program that we've optimally resourced, given the huge market potential. So the Phase I was just testing the overall formulation, making sure that it was stable, making sure that it was tolerated. So we probably have some of the Phase I data at R&D Day. But it's really the Phase II data that will be proof of concept. That depending on enrollment and feedback probably won't be available till end of sort of, I'd say, latter part of next year. Clearly, we'll be monitoring this and as we start getting any positive feedback, we'll gear up, so that once we get the proof of concept data, we could go to Phase III right away. The good news is that the FDA regulatory pathway is well delineated as there are other products that have been approved. The negative is it's not quick. You've got to go through all of the steps that FDA requires and that will be 2 Phase III trials following a proof of concept study. And as you pointed out, we see a potential market, not only for male-pattern baldness which is a huge market, but the animal data suggests that for female hair thinning, that could be a very beneficial product as well.

See also http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-42849516/allergans-potential-baldness-cure-clears-one-hurdle-heads-for-the-hard-part/ suggesting an earlier possible release date in 2013 or 2014.

Comment

• inkt2002
                                • Mar 2012

Does anyone know if Histogen is suppose to work on DUPA?

Comment

Working...