+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 225 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Please try to follow along. Move your lips while you read if it helps.

What I said was that you cannot know with certainty what affect a particular treatment will have over the course of a lifetime without having tested it over the course of a lifetime. That is not the same thing as "You will have to wait a lifetime before this treatment is available."
    HAHAHA exactly. Avoid my question. Go copy and paste more of my comments if that makes you feel better. I said it once and ill say it again, move your lips while you read it as well. WE STILL DONT KNOW SHIT UNTIL THE TRIALS ARE DONE. Hopefully using caps will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    "We have to wait on the upcoming trials" means "we don't know yet." Stating as fact something that you don't know to be true is called an "assumption."
    That's my point lame. You are only just assuming shit as well. That's why i sarcastically said if you use one injection, you can use it again if it grew in the first place but did you take the time to read what i wrote after?? I clearly stated, It's obvious we don't know shit at this point. So why don't we stop assuming and let the trials finish. What were you expecting from this interview? We already had the results from the pre-trials. 4 Months later you were expecting to hear breaking news on WHAT?? ha. I don't feel like arguing back and forth over this shit. Someone else clearly told you before i even said anything. Blowmeup wrote "I’m pretty sure that was all covered in this interview" and he gave you the link. Now if you never followed the past Histogen interviews, then i understand why you might be disappointed. Other than that, i don't understand what you're crying about. Histogen had nothing new to post. TRIALS JUST STARTING.

Arrow

We ask that all users of BTT forums act in a respectful and civil manner when posting their questions, concerns and opinions. This is a place to learn from each other, share ideas and information and to communicate with experts in the field, not a place to voice unfounded personal attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.

I apologize

Inactive

Thumbs down

You are only just assuming shit as well.
    Here's a handy reference guide:

The statement "I believe, without evidence, that X is true" is an assumption.

The statement "You cannot know X to be true without evidence" is not an assumption.

Come on guys, just drop it... we sound like idiots arguing over things that really cannot be argued on at this point. Take it to pm if you need closure.

Doc Z, thank you very much for answering all of the questions. We are all EXTREMELY excited about the development of HSC. To my understanding, HSC "resets the clock" back to the beginning. When I was younger, I had much lighter and curlier hair than what I've had for most of my life (which is now dark and straight). From listening to multiple interviews, I wonder if my hair would first take on the blonde curly type I had as a child?

Inactive

I hope that Dr Z will answer my questions

I have a question too for Dr Ziering. I know most people here are men but I would like to know if Histogen is planning some clinical trials on women too, and when. Thank you for your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    I have a question too for Dr Ziering. I know most people here are men but I would like to know if Histogen is planning some clinical trials on women too, and when. Thank you for your answer.
    Hi,

I think some of the following links might be of use to you in answering your questions regarding HSC, (particularly the first one in which Spencer directly asks Gail Naughton about treatments for women).

http://www.thebaldtruth.com/articles...wth-interview/

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1349

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1824

Thank you for the links!