+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 225 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Someone posted on hair loss talk that Histogen is starting phase 3 in march 2012 and single injection will cost about 1000$ and it will be available by 2014 according to Gail.
    he surely meant single treatment and not single injection.

The one single injection grew 84 hair in the very best case. and much less in average. That would make it more expensive than HT as it would translate to prices from 25 to 75 usd per graft.

Quote Originally Posted by debris View Post
    he surely meant single treatment and not single injection.

The one single injection grew 84 hair in the very best case. and much less in average. That would make it more expensive than HT as it would translate to prices from 25 to 75 usd per graft.
    Wow dude thats good news...Where did you saw this? Can you please post there the link here....

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Someone posted on hair loss talk that Histogen is starting phase 3 in march 2012 and single injection will cost about 1000$ and it will be available by 2014 according to Gail.
    Wow dude thats good news...Where did you saw this? Can you please post there the link here....

They haven't even started phase 2 yet so this talk of phase 3 is b.s.

Last info I had was histogens Phase 2 was going to start sometime before the end of July and may have already started though.

March 2012 for starting Phase 3 sounds made up by a poster imo. That means phase 2 trials, plus data collection/analyzing, plus gathering candidates for phase 3 will all be done within the next 9 months. Good luck with that magic trick.

Quote Originally Posted by CAlex View Post
    They haven't even started phase 2 yet so this talk of phase 3 is b.s.

Last info I had was histogens Phase 2 was going to start sometime before the end of July and may have already started though.

March 2012 for starting Phase 3 sounds made up by a poster imo. That means phase 2 trials, plus data collection/analyzing, plus gathering candidates for phase 3 will all be done within the next 9 months. Good luck with that magic trick.
    Does anyone have word on wheteher phase II has yet begun? I understand Histogen began recruiting subjects, last month (June, 2011), and I wonder if they've finished doing so and have started testing.

I thought the trials that they're supposed to be doing now in Singapore are combined phase 1 and 2.

So what's the status on Histogen? Are the trials rolling or what?

Default What surface area would one injection 'cover'

I think that this along with Aderans research is really good news. The results are presented as new hair growth per cm2. Aderans were talking about getting 13 hairs per cm2.

Can anybody help me with a question?
    What surface area would one injection 'cover' in terms of new cell and corresponding follicle growth. Would any new growth just appear in the immediate proximity of the injection point i.e possibly 1cm2, or would the effect spread over the scalp? If so, how far?

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    So what's the status on Histogen? Are the trials rolling or what?
    I was wondering this the other day, for their first trial, they released an official notice upon their website that the trial had actually begun, this was in November 2008, and results were available 3 months later around February.

At present, no notice of a start for their Phase II trial.

I also wonder if we would have results in the same kind of timeframe as phase I.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I was wondering this the other day, for their first trial, they released an official notice upon their website that the trial had actually begun, this was in November 2008, and results were available 3 months later around February.

At present, no notice of a start for their Phase II trial.

I also wonder if we would have results in the same kind of timeframe as phase I.
    It would be nice if Doc Ziering would post here for an update. It's been a while.