+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 225 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

I am very glad that Histogen plans to release HSC outside of the U.S. first. **** the FDA, they truly are in bed with a lot of the big pharmaceutical companies and care about making money first and foremost. The FDA currently nitpicks on every little experimental drug coming out on the market, yet they have done absoutely nothing to police the hair transplant business. I have seen plenty of people on here and other places who have disfigured heads because of the permanent scars yet the FDA does nothing to investigate this. So anyway, I am very glad that Histogen plans to release HSC outside of the U.S. first. This is not an issue for me. I would gladly travel to the moon and back to regain the hair I lost, and I will be on the first plane to Asia once HSC is offered over there.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I am very glad that Histogen plans to release HSC outside of the U.S. first. **** the FDA, they truly are in bed with a lot of the big pharmaceutical companies and care about making money first and foremost. The FDA currently nitpicks on every little experimental drug coming out on the market, yet they have done absoutely nothing to police the hair transplant business. I have seen plenty of people on here and other places who have disfigured heads because of the permanent scars yet the FDA does nothing to investigate this. So anyway, I am very glad that Histogen plans to release HSC outside of the U.S. first. This is not an issue for me. I would gladly travel to the moon and back to regain the hair I lost, and I will be on the first plane to Asia once HSC is offered over there.
    Well I don't think hair transplants involve food or drugs. But anyway yeah releasing it overseas is probably the best way to go. This is all hypothetical of course as idk why but I don't see histogen coming out very soon. And maybe this has been answered but is anyone concerned with what side effects may be of getting this stuff injected into you?

Flowers I would inject this stuff in my head tomorrow if I could. 57 hairs /cm2 is no joke. There were no side effects or even inflammation in the preclinical trials.

Phase1/2 that should be getting underway soon will answer much more of these questions for us. Im hopeful that they can get a treatment available somewhere[asia etc] by the end of 2014 basically 3 and a 1/2 years from today. AS long as they don't run into anymore legal issues or have any major trial setbacks I feel that is a doable timeline.

I am not one of those people who think they will have hsc available in 2 years. just unrealistic imo.

Forgive me if I sound like a broken record, but when will the data that proves HSC is capable of giving a full head of hair, or has previous data already proven this is capable?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Forgive me if I sound like a broken record, but when will the data that proves HSC is capable of giving a full head of hair, or has previous data already proven this is capable?
    I think ull need to wait at least for the current phase to end.

in the first trial there was 30% terminal hair increase in average (if i read the graphs correctly)

Wow, I wish they could see if that ReCell stuff could be applied to hair loss. If it could perform the same miracle that it did for this young child, then I'd be on the first plane to anywhere (Singapore, China, Malaysia, I don't care) just to get it done. And the best part is that it's non-surgical.

Wow, I wish they could see if that ReCell stuff could be applied to hair loss. If it could perform the same miracle that it did for this young child, then I'd be on the first plane to anywhere (Singapore, China, Malaysia, I don't care) just to get it done. And the best part is that it's non-surgical.
    It's a great website!

They take your own cells, culture them and spray them on your skin to promote rapid healing....

...sounds a lot like something we know about eh guys? lol.

The biotech revolution wasnt mere psuedo-science - it's happening.

Have any of you heard of "Alloderm"? A friend of mine who works@ the Oxford Nanotech labs told me about it, they can use it to grow new skin, and remember, human skin is an organ.

http://www.lifecell.com/alloderm-reg...sue-matrix/95/

I contacted the people at ReCell and they predictably said that they did not have a similar procedure that could regrow hair like the way they have regrown skin. Yet I really think that if people really experimented with a Recell-like solution for hair loss, that we'd really be on to something.

I contacted the people at ReCell and they predictably said that they did not have a similar procedure that could regrow hair like the way they have regrown skin. Yet I really think that if people really experimented with a Recell-like solution for hair loss, that we'd really be on to something.
    i saw a picture of burn of a baby's scalp. it didnt grow hair there.

Someone posted on hair loss talk that Histogen is starting phase 3 in march 2012 and single injection will cost about 1000$ and it will be available by 2014 according to Gail.