Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Follicle Death Row
    • May 2011

Just to clear this up for a few people: Histogen's initial trials on small areas of scalp produced about 25FU/cm2. A bald scalp will need at least twice that.

Comment

• Curlybill99
      • Aug 2011

what if you can get two injections in the same location and the results will double this will be a for sure cure.. I heard they were testing this theory in the current clinical trials. hopefully we will find out soon.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
        • May 2011

Originally posted by Curlybill99
        what if you can get two injections in the same location and the results will double this will be a for sure cure.. I heard they were testing this theory in the current clinical trials. hopefully we will find out soon.
        This is the question we've all been asking for some time now. If the answer is yes then the cure is here.

Comment

• Curlybill99
          • Aug 2011

They started the 2nd phase in june right? So shouldnt we see the 12 week data for this 2nd phase pretty soon.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
            • May 2011

I don't know. I do believe they'll have an update by November at the latest because there's a big biotech conference in China (Beijing I think) where they are to present about how human embryonic like proteins induce hair growth and induce apoptosis of cancer. Just to clarify the cancer part, inducing apoptosis will KILL off cancer cells. Seemingly different wnt proteins can cause cancer and others can kill off cancer. Or at least that's my understanding of it.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by UK_
              Where did you hear about Follica finishing up on Phase II?
              The Bald Truth Show on Sundays with Spencer Kobren! Usually when the show starts they share all the latest news on hair loss. Every week they start with all updates, if any. It's really the only reason I watch the show. If there is any breaking news, most likely they will hear about it first.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by MrRyan
                This all sounds great and all, but i started thinking it may just be too late for us men in the MPB process, i mean if it works the future generation will get the benefits of this and not us. I am only just starting to see i'm losing my hair, but by the time HSC comes out my hair isn't going to look so great and i will probably have bald areas by that time which gets me down because i could have been a few years off being able to get MPB under control with HSC.

And also why don't Histogen come on here say, once a month and just let us all know how things are going instead of making us all second guess about what might or might not be happening, after all it's just good business to let potential customers know what is going on.
                What the hell are you talking about? You haven't heard of HST? FUE and ACell? Aderans? Replicel? Follica? Even a NW7 has a potential future!

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
                  What the hell are you talking about? You haven't heard of HST? FUE and ACell? Aderans? Replicel? Follica? Even a NW7 has a potential future!
                  lol... seriously where did you hear about Follica finishing Phase II?

You got a link to the website?

Comment

• Curlybill99
                    • Aug 2011

If they have finished phase 2 they must have something good.. Lets start phase 3

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Curlybill99
                      If they have finished phase 2 they must have something good.. Lets start phase 3
                      Lol yh - I wanna see how their Nirvana treatment worked lol.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by UK_
                        lol... seriously where did you hear about Follica finishing Phase II?

You got a link to the website?
                        Are you joking around or what? This is what they said in the show. I don't have a link, so its up to you whether you want to believe it or not. I'm just reporting what they said. I was hoping someone had more info on this as well. What curlybill 99 wrote is exactly what they said. They must have something.

Comment

• UK_
                          • Feb 2011

I hope they've finished PhII successfully - back in 2008 they were going on as if the cure was around the corner.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by UK_
                            I hope they've finished PhII successfully - back in 2008 they were going on as if the cure was around the corner.
                            I feel you man. I'm not sure where the trials are at but in the show they made it clear it was in Europe. They are finishing phase 2 in Europe, is what they said.

It's easy not believe since Follica is very private with their shit but at the same time it can be very smart. For all we know, they might cone out with some heavy shit real soon. Do you know how long phase 3 trials usually last?

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                              • Dec 2010

I beleve their compound is not a drug so I doubt the timeline is the same for a typical drug.

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

What happend to....

Adenosine upregulates the expression of vascular endothelial growth factor and fibroblast growth factor-7 in cultured dermal papilla cells. It has been shown that, in Japanese men, adenosine improves androgenetic alopecia due to the thickening of thin hair due to hair follicle miniaturization. To in …

???

and....

???

and...

???

Comment

Working...