+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 225 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

So we have to wait 5 yrs or so to see if this is going to be effective, even then most of us won't be able to afford it.

I'm just going to wear a hair piece, **** it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    So we have to wait 5 yrs or so to see if this is going to be effective, even then most of us won't be able to afford it.

I'm just going to wear a hair piece, **** it.
    I think u can expect to know whether the efficiency is more likely to be "yes its comparable to HT" or "well its just another minoxidil" in less than 2 years from now on.

for example even with the 50% ppl having at least propecia effect from the aderans, that would be completely ok, if it would compound and last (cycle). be at least average responder, have it done 5 times in a year and youre way better than what you can have with treatments so far. no scars, no hassle, no impotency.

the major deal breakers are imho these points (all of them are unknown atm):

- does it compouond? (do i get better results each time i get treated?)
    - does the hair last long enough? (it seems that for at least some histogen pts it lasts more than one year which is very encouraging sign)
    - does it work on reasonably bald areas or does it work on recently balding areas only?

answer these 3 yes and you are cured without any doubt as long as you can afford it. and imho the day we knew that these 3 were not a problem, would be the day you would be also reasonably sure its less than 5 years away, realisticaly 3.

Inactive

debris you can leave your MINOX and PROPECIA talk at hair site. Here is not the right place for this nor does anyone care.

Even if Ari or Histogen will get only 35 new grafts, its better thn the medical stuff because your medical options dont give hair regrowth.

You guys should really getting along with the truth that the solution will be a surgical one

What Debris says is really the key. If we knew that any of these treatments work, it would change everything. I would probably consider a HT knowing the treatments have my back in the future. I mean 10 years would not be so bad if we knew for sure this would end it all. The next years are going to be crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post

You guys should really getting along with the truth that the solution will be a surgical one
    I'm definetely on board with that thought. Histogen and Aderans are just dicking around telling us it'll be in the near future when I bet not even they know when anything will be ready. However HT with Acell is already improving and looking more promising. And to any guys who say "oh but surgery is too expensive..." Do you really think HSC or aderans will be cheap?

Article states Gho's treatment has a waiting list until 2012.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/health...t-hair-loss.do

Inactive

Gho is still talking arrogant bs

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    What Debris says is really the key. If we knew that any of these treatments work, it would change everything. I would probably consider a HT knowing the treatments have my back in the future. I mean 10 years would not be so bad if we knew for sure this would end it all. The next years are going to be crucial.
    exactly. and I think the chances are quite good. Theres at least 6 more protocols that aderans will finish by that time (they have finished first out of 7), histogen will release more data on HSC by that time as well and replicel may have some preliminary data as well.

next 2 years will be very exciting time. If it pans out well im gonna be much more agressive in the treatment of my mpb as well (HTs to restore frontal recession). It will be much easier decision if we know that theres something coming anyway.

Inactive

This i can support, but it wont be a surgical session with Gho i can tell you that because the more and more i dig into this Gho stuff, i think its not what people are waiting for.

And also its very lets say crazy that Histogen, Ari and guys like COle and others can also come up with at least interesting and practical solutions while Gho after almost over a decade is not able to present ONE fully restoration while the others at least with small steps come towards a good goal.

I would even say, that it is more realistic that this Lauster guy from germany will present a full restoration before Gho even comes close to this

Has anyone got a link to the interview which Ken Washenik tells Spencer it will be another 11 years before we see this treatment? This guy is taking the piss last december he said it would be available by 2014 and just 6 months later he adds on another 8 ****ing years? I give up on these future hope treatments they just pull your excitement up and drag you down in an instant... **** this.