+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
    Inactive

A "cure" is well pretty simple. There are two ways or lets say two and a half ways.

1) Surgical : Hair multiplication in vivo (etract some stem cell tissue and let it regenerate in the donor area)

2) Injection : Get the stem cells to work together again

3) Plucked hairs : are a mox between the two of them

4) grow complete follicles in a petri dish and transplant them

The magic pill will never come, you should say goodbye to this. There wont be a pill which reverses your hair loss completely

Speaking of possible cures, what's the deal with that dude that Spencer was going to interview? I can't remember who this guy is but he's been saying that he was going to interview this guy and I think it was something about cloning. I may be wrong but does anyone know or remember this?

Default MPB cured Read my post

Read my post science already backs it they just didn't know the trigger i found the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by ResearchNeverfails View Post
    Read my post science already backs it they just didn't know the trigger i found the trigger.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Don't know how I didn't see this before but here's another talk from Ken Washenik albeit from this time last year. The promising thing is the FDA phase 3 stage seems like it will only be 18-24months!!! On the market at the beginning of 2014 supposedly. It's nice that Histogen and Aderans are in a race.

http://www.aderansresearch.com/presentation/

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Don't know how I didn't see this before but here's another talk from Ken Washenik albeit from this time last year. The promising thing is the FDA phase 3 stage seems like it will only be 18-24months!!! On the market at the beginning of 2014 supposedly. It's nice that Histogen and Aderans are in a race.

http://www.aderansresearch.com/presentation/
    That's great news. 2 and half years away! Is Aderans growing new hairs or just reawakening dormant follicles? This is non surgical right or is there scarring also?

http://www.hairway.org/show.aspx?id=670&cid=79

Website has a nice biopsy pic.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    That's great news. 2 and half years away! Is Aderans growing new hairs or just reawakening dormant follicles? This is non surgical right or is there scarring also?
    Non surgical as far as I know. Tiny needle to extract the required dermal and epidermal cells. Well that's what I got from it anyway though I might be wrong. They did their proof of concept thing ages ago and the timeline seems to be sound and they're not just winging it like I fear Histogen are. I think it looks like they're reawakening dormant follicles but I again that's just what I thought from the presentation. Still don't know what the cosmetic end result is going to be like. No one yet knows what this technology can and can't do. I think it might run a bit behind.. Yeah, 2 and a half years, forgot about the last year to be cleared by the FDA after phase 3, but yeah beginning of 2014. I had been thinking end of the decade myself (That's what Dr. Bernstein had been touting) but I didn't actually know that they were deep in phase 2. I had assumed they'd be another 3 years at phase 2, followed by a 5 year phase 3, if they got that far. I wonder are they feeling as boisterous a year on from that presentation. Hopefully Spencer does another interview with Ken Washenik in the near future for a progress report.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    http://www.hairway.org/show.aspx?id=670&cid=79

Website has a nice biopsy pic.
    Nice find. I think my expectations for Histogen are that it's still a long way off but that it's going to be key for those that are just beginning to miniturise and lose some hair. This stuff could potentially hold it off forever but I think I might be pretty damn bald when it does come to market.

I'd like to think that in the future Histogen will be the medical treatment so to speak and Aderans will be the transplantation but the lines are blurred. Maybe they can be used synergistically. Kids today won't have to worry about going bald that's for sure.

Nice find. I think my expectations for Histogen are that it's still a long way off but that it's going to be key for those that are just beginning to miniturise and lose some hair. This stuff could potentially hold it off forever but I think I might be pretty damn bald when it does come to market.

I'd like to think that in the future Histogen will be the medical treatment so to speak and Aderans will be the transplantation but the lines are blurred. Maybe they can be used synergistically. Kids today won't have to worry about going bald that's

The way Spencer speaks, it seems that he actually has more faith in Histogen than anything else. To bad none of this is near.