+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 225 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

After phase 1 and 2 trials, what's next? How come it will take two yrs after that to get release? What happens in phase 3?

People need to stop saying that Histogen will give them ALL THEIR HAIR BACK. It won't.

Default How do you know it can't grow back all your hair

Not trying to be funny or start an arguement but none of us really know yet what Histogen's capable of with their end product.

The stuff we do know is that it thickens existing hairs and also regrows new hairs with just one injection. You say it can't grow back all your hair but how can you know that yet? Who knows what they'll achieve with more than one injection and by tweeking the formular.

I wish people on these forums didn't have to put a downer on promising break throughs all the time. As I'm sure people have said before there has to be promise for this product else the investors would have pulled out and the company would have given up on it. We've just had re-assurance that the phase I/II trials are going ahead which means things are still good until something else happens, like the product doesn't ever get to phase III can't you just let people have their optimism.

As others have also said even if this does not grow back all your hair at least it could be used with another treatment such as a hair transplant to give people a full head of hair again.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepHoping View Post
    Hurts,

What I was implying is releasing the product after the phase 1/2 trail, after safety has been confirmed. That was the point of my post, not to cut out the phase 1/2 trials completely but rather to release the product somewhere else sooner after the 2nd trail has been completed. It was not meant to be disrespectful but as a request for him to bring up to the board, I feel like it makes a lot of sense actually. If safety and efficacy has been proven through the 1/2 trails , I think it makes total sense to release it in a place that has less restrictions, this should have no effect on its FDA approval in the States or in Asia. Again, I'm not saying to release it right now before proving safety in the upcoming trails in Asia, I'm saying prove safety and efficacy and release it afterward.
    it's just not going to be rushed mate. I feel your pain too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurts View Post
    it's just not going to be rushed mate. I feel your pain too.
    I agree, we can't rush these things, otherwise they just will not pan out as we hoped, we have to have patience and let the researchers scrutinise this process.

Everyone involved in the study wants it to market as bad as you do, we are all hoping for a better treatment, we just have to hang on and be patient, it will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    The stuff we do know is that it thickens existing hairs and also regrows new hairs with just one injection. You say it can't grow back all your hair but how can you know that yet? Who knows what they'll achieve with more than one injection and by tweeking the formular.

I wish people on these forums didn't have to put a downer on promising break throughs all the time. As I'm sure people have said before there has to be promise for this product else the investors would have pulled out and the company would have given up on it. We've just had re-assurance that the phase I/II trials are going ahead which means things are still good until something else happens, like the product doesn't ever get to phase III can't you just let people have their optimism.
    That's a good point, we have to acknowledge that we have just been given confirmation of phase I/II, focus on the positives I guess.

And I really believe there is something here, nobody has ever achieved this amount of growth before and had it last past the 2 year mark, it is truly revolutionary.

All I'm saying is with a product like Histogens that has already gone through a successful pre-clinical trial, with a serious phase 1/2 trail, the one starting soon, proving safety and efficacy I think it's totally reasonable for the company to think about releasing the product early in other countries without a doubt and I think it's a reasonable request for me to ask Dr. Ziering to present the idea to the company presidents, I'm not asking for him to hold a gun to their heads but present the idea to their board members and see what they say. Not only do you help the many people dealing with hairloss but the company will get huge gains to conduct furthur research to benefit more people, for hair and for other health issues.

I would urge you guys to think about this. 2 years after a successful pre-clinical trial showing significant regrowth from one injection with no adverse effects the hair grown is still present in the scalp, this is a huge discovery. Now if they prove with multiple injections over the entire balding scalp can reverse hair loss completely and result in huge regrowth with efficacy and safety why would it be out of the picture for potential consumers to press the company for an earlier release in another country?

Inactive

Well i dont wann piss on the parade but its highly likely if they got the expected results with more injections, that they will release it sooner, at least as an expanded trial or so, with more people involved for less cash or so.

You know they could even release it today it would make a huge difference thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    You know they could even release it today it would make a huge difference thats for sure
    You've said that before, and I have yet to contemplate how the hell you feel the company could, right now, release a product that hasn't even entered phase-I clinical trials.

Hi everybody,

I came across this forum while looking for some Histogen news on the internet. This thread is awesome, that's for sure...
    The idea of bringing HSC to markeg earlier is great but unfortunately very unlikely. Just imagine headlines like "Mexicans used as guinea pigs to maximize profit for hair cloning company"...
    However, please forgive me if this question is too trivial but does Histogen regrow hair only were you once had it? Or in other words, could you grow a mustache right on your forehead if you wanted to? This might be important if it comes to re-designing a hairline...