+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 225 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    You might find this system works best if you actually take the time to read and comprehend material prior to responding to it.
    Trust me, Iv'e read the material. What you wrote has been said a thousand times. You don't need to repeat it over and over. You want all the answers but the studies are just starting. Relax

Thank you for your response Dr. Ziering.

I have a theoretical question. Lets just say a random billionaire from the middle east donated $250 million to Histogen.

Would the time line then still be 2013-2014 for pan asia approval?

Or would the extra funds mean that Histogen could exponentially speed up clinical trails?

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Trust me, Iv'e read the material.
    Once again, you've demonstrated that you haven't bothered actually reading what you're responding to.

Hurray for another scam! That guy's talking out his ass. Histogen is just another product that's going to cost a good amount of money, and that company is going to make so much money off of false hopes. So many people are going to want it, and the day it comes out people are going to be in line for it. The company will make bank, hair loss sufferers will have hope for a week and be down another $50-$100 each. Another successful scam. He made no coherent statements that Histogen actually gives you noticeable (take note of those words) hair growth. Does it grow the hair I'm paying them money for? I'll believe it when I see it. And I'm not talking about clinical trials or "before and after" pictures from the company, no, those are always fixed. I'm not opening my wallet for these guys to just steal money out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    Hurray for another scam! That guy's talking out his ass. Histogen is just another product that's going to cost a good amount of money, and that company is going to make so much money off of false hopes. So many people are going to want it, and the day it comes out people are going to be in line for it. The company will make bank, hair loss sufferers will have hope for a week and be down another $50-$100 each. Another successful scam. He made no coherent statements that Histogen actually gives you noticeable (take note of those words) hair growth. Does it grow the hair I'm paying them money for? I'll believe it when I see it. And I'm not talking about clinical trials or "before and after" pictures from the company, no, those are always fixed. I'm not opening my wallet for these guys to just steal money out of it.
    You're forgetting that if this makes it through trials it will be the third treatment ever approved by the FDA for treatment of hair loss.
    The general "scam" product that you are talking about does not go through the rigorous testing for efficiacy and safety that is mandatory when seeking approval for a potential medical treatment.

You can't compare this to the other scam products out there - if this makes it through the trials it will definately be beneficial!

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    Your paranoid SUPERNOVA, Histogen is funded by Venture investors, and these people want to see results before they give histogen millions of dollars. Im sure that histogen has shown these people more than enough proof that HSC works.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Once again, you've demonstrated that you haven't bothered actually reading what you're responding to.
    Ok let me ask you a question. Im guessing you've followed the past Histogen interviews and are aware that the phase 1 and 2 trials are just starting. Im sure you know they already reported results from the pre trials, in which you can see pictures they posted. Knowing all this, what made you so disappointed about this last interview? What were you expecting to hear?

I remember when Intercytex came out claiming their DP cells induced "significant hair growth" in 4 out of 5 patients, but they totally fell on their Phase II trials. I am thus highly anticipating the results of Histogen's Phase II, the primary issue here is how their research affirms the findings made earlier this year regarding the inactive (but present) stem cells in bald scalps.

Also, if you look at their findings, the increases in terms of percentage gain (e.g. terminal hairs) are similar according to the dose of HSC that was applied, this is also promising; showing that there is an element of 'order' to the procedure and results that arrive from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Craig Ziering View Post
    Right now Singapore but possibly Korea as well.
    Thanks for answering my question. Don`t mind the negative posts. A lot of anger/frustration over losing hair sometimes translates to negative posts. I hope you`ll be able to keep us apprised of new developments.

On a side note, Singapore has transformed itself as the leading bio-tech hub in Asia and among the top hubs across the entire globe. Seems no coincidence Histogen chose Singapore as a place to conduct trials. Some links for anyone that`s interested.

http://www.massdevice.com/blogs/nik-...o-science-hubs

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...106583/1/.html

http://www.outsourcing-pharma.com/Cl...linical-trials

Great post reset! We’re all bitter about losing our hair, but I could never understand why some guys try to take it out on these forums. It only detracts from the point and it’s obnoxious.