+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 225 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Have the Phase i/ii trials been pushed back to May? I don't like the sound of this at all.

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    But it is a synonym of the word you used, k?
    The concept you don't seem to grasp is that it isn't a synonym anyone but the obtuse would use in that sense.

A wise man once said: Know what you say before you speak what you say
    Linguist, heal thyself.

Inactive

Doesn't matter - 2 years with continued regrowth after one injection is something that has never been achieved before.
    Not so. If all that HSC is doing is prolonging the anagen phase and/or coaxing hair out of the telogen phase, that's neither new nor remarkable.

Plus, most (other) people would recognize that the difference between "lasts two years" and "is permanent" is vast and does in fact matter.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Minox and fin slower hairloss but with HSC it just stops, like fall dead on the ground.
    It does? What evidence demonstrates that statement about HSC to be true?

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    The concept you don't seem to grasp is that it isn't a synonym anyone but the obtuse would use in that sense.

Linguist, heal thyself.
    Well we're finally getting somewhere, we just need you to agree that yes indeed it is perfectly plausible to refer to those individuals who are unable to speak, as dumb, just as it is as plausible to refer to those individuals who cannot hear, as deaf. I could probably post you close to a hundred medical journals in which the term 'dumb' refers to such people, but of course only the obtuse would use it in such a sense. Strange how you fail to see the paradox of your last statement.

Not so. If all that HSC is doing is prolonging the anagen phase and/or coaxing hair out of the telogen phase, that's neither new nor remarkable..
    ...Enter, thy Devils Advocate.

"IF" ...IF only we had hair

Nobody on this website can show me a single treatment that can safely create new hair growth/ enhanced thickness of existing hairs maintained for up to 2 years, even if you went through every treatment/experiment over the last century... so yes, it is remarkable. How many new hairs have you grown in your lab with your treatment this year?

Inactive

^@gmonasco : It stays for 2 years and right now there is no end in sight when they will succumb to DHT or if.

Even if it would just awake hairs in their anagen or telogen state, its highly unlikely that this hair would survive for more then 2 years with only one single injection.

And we all know that hairs in their different phases on a bald spot, well wont ever fill this spot again.

Even if you dont like it but hair is somehow "stupid and brainless" if it gets told to succumb, it succumbs and if you tell it "Stay buddy" it just stays.

I personally believe that Histgen and Acell stuff FILLS some missing gaps what hair needs to not succumb to DHT.

Just remember a few months ago we heared that those progenitor cells are still active or "alive" even on bald people.

And thats something "very new" to "everyone" but some people were on those tracks years before, but they didnt have the techniques or equipment to do so.

And tell me one thing, why should a hair grow again in its prime, only to succumb again.

Thats btw one of those strange things you see on NW6 guys or so, that they even sometimes have hairs on normally bald spots, thats actually for me one of those proofs that even with DHT nuking, those succumbing hairs can be modified to immune ones.

Dr Hitzig posted some Pictures of someone who only got Acell injected on his scalp, the result was well as he describes it "moderate" regrowth and hairloss stop.

And after or slightly before those pictures he said that he wanna pusrue smaller particle Acell :-)

Which gave me one idea, he witnessed that the hairs sustained after Acell, but the hair concentration was only high on needled spots and its direct surroundings, so with finer particles and finer needles, he can recreate the original density again (theoretically)

And Histogen does another thing dose their injection higher :-) i really like those developments so far because its not only out of the box thinking anymore, its really an evolution in a newer technique.

Inactive

Nobody on this website can show me a single treatment that can safely create new hair growth/ enhanced thickness of existing hairs maintained for up to 2 years, even if you went through every treatment/experiment over the last century. so yes, it is remarkable. How many new hairs have you grown in your lab with your treatment this year?
    Hint: A hair follicle cycling from telogen to anagen phase isn't really "new" hair. And nearly all (normal) hairs produced as the follicle transitions from telogen to anagen last at least two years.

Inactive

Question

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Even if it would just awake hairs in their anagen or telogen state, its highly unlikely that this hair would survive for more then 2 years with only one single injection.
    Why not? The normal telogen/anagen cycle for a follicle is anywhere from two to six years.

Why not? The normal telogen/anagen cycle for a follicle is anywhere from two to six years.
    Did you ever ask Doc Z any of these questions? If he was sure it wasn't just the normal telogen/Anagen cycle. If so what did he say?

Inactive

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Did you ever ask Doc Z any of these questions? If he was sure it wasn't just the normal telogen/Anagen cycle.
    No, I haven't. But it's always something that should be considered when the "before" pictures have a fair amount of hair in them to begin with: