+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hybrid View

Inactive

Let me put it this way Supernova.

If Histogen is a scam (i really doubt it because they also have a lot of other succesfull things in their portfolio), a scam which stops your hairloss and also gains regrow on every NW scale in a significant way, like they show it.

Well then iam very glad to fall for this scam. I really think you mistake Minoxil with cell treatment here.

HSC works in another way then Minox, i think that even if Histogen is not permanently and you have to get another injection every 5 years or so, with further injections will come more of your hairs back.

As Dr Ziering stated here, when some user asked a really good question about White and grey hair turn back to normal. You can see that HSC will turn back the clock for hairloss. Just accumulate how long (in years) it took for some people to turn their hair from lets say black to grey.

And i think as a rule of thumb you can say that one round of injection will buy you exactly this time again.

But maybe iam wrong and HSC is permanent. You know you can turn it as you will, a combination of lets say Acell/Plucking or Acell/FUE multiplication and Histogen is

way way way better then using Minox and Propecia. OK not only way better, its the future.

And yes its no coincident that they do their trials in asia. In fact a lot of other biotech companys do this as well.

And iam really glad that in asian countrys its not like in our western cultures, i mean right now people are discussing about stem cells and stuff, which is stupid.

I believe that every possible benefit in science should be used. Its like in this one episode of family guy. Where Peter got a stroke and then he went to a lab which said something like " Stem Cell Research" and he comes out of it normal and says something like " Wow and they really abandon this"

I know not every stem cell is a stem cell but the essence here should be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    Hurray for another scam! That guy's talking out his ass. Histogen is just another product that's going to cost a good amount of money, and that company is going to make so much money off of false hopes. So many people are going to want it, and the day it comes out people are going to be in line for it. The company will make bank, hair loss sufferers will have hope for a week and be down another $50-$100 each. Another successful scam. He made no coherent statements that Histogen actually gives you noticeable (take note of those words) hair growth. Does it grow the hair I'm paying them money for? I'll believe it when I see it. And I'm not talking about clinical trials or "before and after" pictures from the company, no, those are always fixed. I'm not opening my wallet for these guys to just steal money out of it.
    Your paranoid SUPERNOVA, Histogen is funded by Venture investors, and these people want to see results before they give histogen millions of dollars. Im sure that histogen has shown these people more than enough proof that HSC works.

Is the interview with doc z able to be heard? If so, how do I get it to play? Thanks.

Default I have found the Cause and Cure for Balndess

THis is not a joke I am trying to figure out how to post a wide readable thread on this website. What I will be posting is free knowledge about exacally how to reverse and regrow hair I kid you not and it will not cost you a cent. Sound unbelievable. Wait till you read my one page explenation I have been studying for the last month and put a page together to summerize the science behind it. So if someone could point me in the right direction let me know thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ResearchNeverfails View Post
    THis is not a joke I am trying to figure out how to post a wide readable thread on this website. What I will be posting is free knowledge about exacally how to reverse and regrow hair I kid you not and it will not cost you a cent. Sound unbelievable. Wait till you read my one page explenation I have been studying for the last month and put a page together to summerize the science behind it. So if someone could point me in the right direction let me know thanks

Make a new thread.
    This oughta be good...

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Make a new thread.
    This oughta be good...
    UK where are you? Come help this guy out

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    UK where are you? Come help this guy out
    ill have to give this one a shot aswel

Oh by the way, I emailed "Cheryl" from "Bioregenerative Sciences" about whether they can offer a refund after 8 weeks if it fails to work, she said they can offer "30 days refund on their Hair STEMULIZING complex" - yeah - I shit you not - she got the damn name of the product wrong in the email lol.

Oh by the way, I emailed "Cheryl" from "Bioregenerative Sciences" about whether they can offer a refund after 8 weeks if it fails to work, she said they can offer "30 days refund on their Hair STEMULIZING complex" - yeah - I shit you not - she got the damn name of the product wrong in the email lol.
    The name is a blatant ripoff of Histogen. They know there is some positive buzz around HSC right now, and they decided to give their product a similar name, hoping people will confuse it with Histogen's HSC. In retrospect it is so obvious. I hope the Histogen people take them to the cleaners.

Default MPB cured Read my post

Read my post science already backs it they just didn't know the trigger i found the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by ResearchNeverfails View Post
    Read my post science already backs it they just didn't know the trigger i found the trigger.
    What the hell are you talking about?