Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan26
    • Jul 2012

The results will get better in their following trials. When it hits the market it will be expensive/exclusive.

Mark my words!

Comment

• Dazza
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Dan26
      The results will get better in their following trials. When it hits the market it will be expensive/exclusive.

Mark my words!
      at first maybe, tho much like botox i cant see this staying expensive let alone exclusive. This compound can be mass produced, it would make more sense to lower the price to get more people interested. one of the main reasons people dont have hair transplants is the price alone.

Comment

• rdawg
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Dazza
        at first maybe, tho much like botox i cant see this staying expensive let alone exclusive. This compound can be mass produced, it would make more sense to lower the price to get more people interested. one of the main reasons people dont have hair transplants is the price alone.
        Educated guess, it would depend on how good it really is.

but if it bumps you up a norwood I could see it being 100-200 per injection session. (say you need 3 a year).

if this product doesnt do that amazing there's no point in making it 1000+, you're going to lose some customers doing that. Just like Transplants are way too expensive for alot of people.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
          • Aug 2012

Seriously though where are the photos the photos that Zeiring promised us on the Bald Truth Show????

Comment

• Scientalk56
            • Nov 2012

Unlike hair transplant surgery (that requires a whole staff of surgeons, nurses, surgery room and surgery tools and expensive stuff, etc..) - this (Histogen) would be just injections that could be able to make new hair stay two years. so i think histogen would be a lot more cheaper than a hair transplant.

Comment

• Jan 2012

you people are just dumb or something... this is like discussing rent prices once mars is colonized. Why do you even bother?

Comment

• Dazza
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by 2020
                you people are just dumb or something... this is like discussing rent prices once mars is colonized. Why do you even bother?
                injecting yourself with TB4 was also pretty dumb

Comment

• Wiffle
                  • Nov 2012

It's not so dumb to speculate on pricing strategy/market size, etc. Investment analysts do it all the time.

Comment

• Jan 2012

injecting yourself with TB4 was also pretty dumb
                    how was it any different than from you guys trying this Vitamin C + MSM combo?

Comment

• neversaynever
                      • Dec 2011

Has there actually been any photos which show a clear improvement? I havent seen it yet from histogen, including their macro shots....

Comment

• Dazza
                        • Jun 2012

how was it any different than from you guys trying this Vitamin C + MSM combo?
                        why dont you ask them..

Comment

• Jan 2012

why dont you ask them..
                          what was your point in mentioning me using TB4?
                          I used an experimental treatment because there was lots of evidence that it would work. Turns out that it didn't work for me. What now? Should I just leave hair loss forums forever?

Comment

• Dazza
                            • Jun 2012

what was your point in mentioning me using TB4?
                            I used an experimental treatment because there was lots of evidence that it would work. Turns out that it didn't work for me. What now? Should I just leave hair loss forums forever?
                            Well you just came into a discussion and offered nothing but an insult to people. i just did the same as you. That was my point, childish insulting random people online huh..

Comment

Working...