+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 225 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    Thanks for the info Desmond, I really hope good things are coming. Even this amount of time seems too long though.
    Dude, believe me when I say I want it now too!

But then when I think about it a little bit more, I get a little bit paranoid. I mean its a novel therapeutic after all meaning we don't know nothing about its potential risks. So the longer they test it out and collect safety data the better it is for all of us!

So, lets stay positive!

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. THEY CANT TAKE IT WHEN YOU IGNORE THEM
    No, Google and Wikipedia research made me smarter than scientists like Prof.Hoffmann etc.. I know, they are professors and have been into hair research for more than a decade but cmon, they're just some stupid hobby scientists.. I only needed 2 months to learn what they learned in 15 years. I'm just more talented, you know.. I don't need them. I'll do my own PGD2 experiments.
    And for anyone, who has not seen my results so far. Here I post them again. THAT'S what people want to see:

Seriously mate... stop racking your brain about these hairsite guys or you'll have to deal with grey hairs very soon.. Hairsite is not a forum, it's a nuthouse..

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post

No, Google and Wikipedia research made me smarter than scientists like Prof.Hoffmann etc..
    You shouldn't google so much etc ...

Inactive

Thumbs up

I dont know if you've seen this. But the last chat is very promising.

-Dr. Ziering said - probably 2 to 3 years till Asia availability. It's not know yet how long will one sessions results last.

-Hsc was used (as said) on a guy who had a very poor overall hair quality (donor very weak as well, so I'm guessing a heavily diffuse NW4-5?). Dr. Ziering said his WHOLE hair improved significantly.

-Also he states all participants saw and FELT positive changes, possibly more positive than you can document with photos. (I'm a photographer and a graphic designer - and thats true!)

-No real side effects whatsoever.

-All studies are phase 2 still.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    I dont know if you've seen this. But the last chat is very promising.

-Dr. Ziering said - probably 2 to 3 years till Asia availability. It's not know yet how long will one sessions results last.

-Hsc was used (as said) on a guy who had a very poor overall hair quality (donor very weak as well, so I'm guessing a heavily diffuse NW4-5?). Dr. Ziering said his WHOLE hair improved significantly.

-Also he states all participants saw and FELT positive changes, possibly more positive than you can document with photos. (I'm a photographer and a graphic designer - and thats true!)

-No real side effects whatsoever.

-All studies are phase 2 still.
    Good post! havent seen this.

I'm actually kinda glad they're doing a 2b, a higher/slightly different dose may mean better results. And this seems like it will be very helpful for moderate hairloss sufferers.

Only thing is I hope it's not the ONLY product that will come out in the next few years, hoping Aderans does well, even bitmatoprost.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Good post! havent seen this.

I'm actually kinda glad they're doing a 2b, a higher/slightly different dose may mean better results. And this seems like it will be very helpful for moderate hairloss sufferers.

Only thing is I hope it's not the ONLY product that will come out in the next few years, hoping Aderans does well, even bitmatoprost.
    Thanks

Me too, I hope they test a vast number of dose ranging (and whatnot) combinations, even after it comes on market.

Very positive chat indeed!

I think what's even more interesting would be what could happen when combining this with other stuff?

HSC+PGD2 inhibitor+ a DHT inhibitor could mean even more positive growth!

Histogen stuff starts at 56:30

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    there is no such thing as a "higher dose". You can only inject so much. If you want more of it, you need to make more injections.

I'm not sure if they're even allowed to change their mix in a significant way...

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    Histogen stuff starts at 56:30

there is no such thing as a "higher dose". You can only inject so much. If you want more of it, you need to make more injections.

I'm not sure if they're even allowed to change their mix in a significant way...
    Yea that's essentially what I meant.

I have no idea on the rules, but right now they only do it once and then again at 6 months right?

Maybe now they'll try every 2-3 months and see if it's a difference?

Plus we have to see what happens the longer this goes.

I've just finished listened to the interview...

Apparently ziering himself injected HSC and according to him he is still slowly losing hair after dropping finasteride... Reflex hyperandrogenicity or HSC fail?

he spent most of his interview time calling out "haters". "who are you telling us it doesn't work", "if you're so smart why don't you try solving this"... etc.
    Your pictures suck and you're all vague as ****. Get over it...

I almost went apeshit as he was mentioning significant that, significant that... say significant again I dare you mother****er