+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 225 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2248

The thing im most... utterly shocked about is the fact that they improved TERMINAL hair count in the temporal regions... I mean even if you dosed up on 5mg of Fin and applied 12.5% minox twice a day everyday for a year you wouldnt even see a few vellus hairs -

Histogen however were able to increase TERMINAL hair count in the temporal regions by 25%!!!

And this was what... after one/two doses spread over 24 weeks? LOL incredible.

I think these were the kind of results/figures we wanted to hear from Replicel back in April lol. Does anyone else agree/disagree with that?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    The thing im most... utterly shocked about is the fact that they improved TERMINAL hair count in the temporal regions... I mean even if you dosed up on 5mg of Fin and applied 12.5% minox twice a day everyday for a year you wouldnt even see a few vellus hairs -

Histogen however were able to increase TERMINAL hair count in the temporal regions by 25%!!!

And this was what... after one/two doses spread over 24 weeks? LOL incredible.

I think these were the kind of results/figures we wanted to hear from Replicel back in April lol. Does anyone else agree/disagree with that?
    even if we did people would still bitch

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf

better pdf to be honest.

I am sure histogen will release more news in the coming months.

If you are a receeder, with no thinning elseware. I am sure your hair will hold out by the time it gets released.

Tend to find that diffuse thinners are the one's who lose their hair quickly.

Finally, even if you don't get regrowth with HSC, you are more than likely to maintain your existing hair, which is a good thing if you want to avoid taking fin.

Yeah my hair is strong on top, no loo at all. And I have receded quite slowly, but I though Histogen could only regrow new hair, i.e. not keep current hair?

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Yeah my hair is strong on top, no loo at all. And I have receded quite slowly, but I though Histogen could only regrow new hair, i.e. not keep current hair?
    Both.

Look at the picture they released , the guy has clearly maintained.

The press release sounds great but I need to see more pictures before I'm convinced. If so many responded positively to the treatment, then they should be able to provide plenty of pics soon.

The pictures that were posted on this thread are hard to evaluate. For example, for the male, the lighting is much stronger in the before picture than the after picture. Strong lighting will make a crown appear thinner. The female one is more consistent, but the quality isn't the greatest and it's a bit dark. They both seem to show improvement but I'd like to see more and hopefully the next set of pictures they present will be of much better quality.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Yep Tin_Man was talking out of his ass 2 years ago. "wnt ligands wont work" hahaha stupid tin man.
    What? You call guys like Dr. George Cotsarelis "Tin_Man" who recognised ...

This suggests that these Wnt-overexpressing mice were already
    predisposed to growing more hair. Thus, Cotsarelis' recognition
    that "... to date there has been no evidence that
    extracellular Wnt ligands can promote actual hair follicle neogenesis in
    adult skin"
    (Ito et al. 2007, Nature 447:316-321 , at p. 319) remains correct.
    ?? Lots of other scientist said this (quote) - because they recognised the same. That's the reason why they say "remains correct".

But you trust NUMBERS written in an article published on "PR web" ???

Let me tell you why such companies like Histogen are forced to publish NUMBERS in such articles ...

And YEAH, Cotsarelis is still right - or did YOU see anywhere hair follicle neogenesis in adult skin due to Wnt ligands?

Everything what you could see so far are just NUMBERS in an PR article which nobody can't (should be able to) interpret. And yeah, everything they know is that the NUMBERS should be appear big - to convince all the extreme clever guys like you ...

The results are pathetic. What was the point of Phase II really? What will they try doing at Phase III? Those people are incompetent and nothing will ever pan out from this. I'm out...

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    The results are pathetic. What was the point of Phase II really? What will they try doing at Phase III? Those people are incompetent and nothing will ever pan out from this. I'm out...

You know for a fact that they're incompetent do you? Tell me do you work with the them?

Why do people always have to be so negative? So far the news seems good and it can only be improved on. Why must people breed negativity?

And what exactly are you 'out' of? You're pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    You know for a fact that they're incompetent, do you? Do you work with the them?
    most scientists and vast majority of people in general are. Five years is a long time and they got nothing. That's 5 years wasted from their life. Good job

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    Why do people always have to be so negative? So far the news seems good and it can only be improved on. Why must people breed negativity?
    They're not good at all. Their pictures show close to zero new hair. Then in that new video they're talking about this taking another five years... what for? This either works or it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    most scientists and vast majority of people in general are. Five years is a long time and they got nothing. That's 5 years wasted from their life. Good job

They're not good at all. Their pictures show close to zero new hair. Then in that new video they're talking about this taking another five years... what for? This either works or it doesn't
    This is all relatively new science that is still being developed and is just beginning to be understood properly. If it's such a failure then why wouldn't just give up? The fact that they may spend more time on it, means that it probably has FURTHER potential.