+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 225 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Exactly, like Fin and Minox - and the latter is the reason why you're still here ...
    I class neither fin or minox as non-viable treatment options.

Fin - messing with my hormones. You have gotta be kidding me.

Even if it does work, what happens after YEARS of changing your hormonal balance?

Minox - I am on the fence. At the same time I have read too many horror stories of guys starting it, shedding like shit and losing hair. I dont even think you can reliably maintain on it.

This is why I am watching these new treatments closely. I want something that works that is safe and effective.

As gail rightly said only 7% treat their hairloss, and this is why.

Quote Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    Do you have a link to back this up? I'm on the fence of purchasing the RU compound, but want to see the improvements. I know that one irish lad on the other forum had great results, but that's the only noted individual that I've seen thus far.
    Irishpride86 on ************ is an example of some ridiculous results.

http://www.*****************/interact...U58841-NOW-FIN

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Irishpride86 on ************ is an example of some ridiculous results.

http://www.*****************/interact...U58841-NOW-FIN
    The problem with RU, is that if you travel a lot. It is not a viable treatment option.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I class neither fin or minox as viable treatment options.

Fin - messing with my hormones. You have gotta be kidding me.

Even if it does work, what happens after YEARS of changing your hormonal balance?

Minox - I am on the fence. At the same time I have read too many horror stories of guys starting it, shedding like shit and losing hair. I dont even think you can reliably maintain on it.

This is why I am watching these new treatments closely. I want something that works that is safe and effective.

As gail rightly said only 7% treat their hairloss, and this is why.
    Doubt it. I would bet one of my testicles and say that only 7% treat their hairloss for other more obvious reasons.

1) Hairloss isn't a night and day thing, it slowly creeps up before an individual notices to take action.

2) A lot of men have no idea that there are solutions to treat hairloss... and thats the big one. 2 years ago I had no idea of products such as minoxidil, finasteride, etc. I only once heard about hair transplants about a decade ago as well and didn't think much of it. Fast forward to today and I'm a great example of a guy that noticed his hairline being receded before being to late to stop it going past NW1.

You'll see that 7% number jump way higher if you educated men on the topic.

Doubt it. I would bet one of my testicles and say that only 7% treat their hairloss for other more obvious reasons.

1) Hairloss isn't a night and day thing, it slowly creeps up before an individual notices to take action.

2) A lot of men have no idea that there are solutions to treat hairloss... and thats the big one. 2 years ago I had no idea of products such as minoxidil, finasteride, etc. I only once heard about hair transplants about a decade ago as well and didn't think much of it. Fast forward to today and I'm a great example of a guy that noticed his hairline being receded before being to late to stop it going past NW1.

You'll see that 7% number jump way higher if you educated men on the topic.

Sure - that too.

But I am an example of someone who knows about treatment options that is refusing to touch fin.

And with all the bad press against fin, it has given me more of a reason to not touch it.

The problem with RU, is that if you travel a lot. It is not a viable treatment option.
    I know this first hand, I went to europe for 2 months this year and had to take my RU58841 with me along with two small bottles of isopropanol (99%) and polypropylene glycol. RU should last for at least a couple days before going bad when mixed in the solution. I was lucky because I was with family and friends but kept my main RU package in a freezer and took smaller portions premixed with me to wherever I was going and applied on the spot before bed.

Yes its a hassle, but realistically, how often does one travel to render RU an illegitimate option? That is of course you don't have a job like being a flight attendant or something, lol.

Sure - that too.

But I am an example of someone who knows about treatment options that is refusing to touch fin.

And with all the bad press against fin, it has given me more of a reason to not touch it.
    I'm in the same boat, I will not *ever* touch Finasteride. I'd rather go bald than limp or permanently limp.

If I were you, I'd give RU58841 a go with Minox despite your worries. I've been on Minox for just over a year and my hair density in my crown has definitely improved. I'm still working on my hairline though, I'm on RU as well and only about a month ago have I bumped up my dosage to 100mg every day before bed. I've already noticed a ton of vellus hairs in my temples, I'm hoping they eventually turn terminal.

I know this first hand, I went to europe for 2 months this year and had to take my RU58841 with me along with two small bottles of isopropanol (99&#37 and polypropylene glycol. RU should last for at least a couple days before going bad when mixed in the solution. I was lucky because I was with family and friends but kept my main RU package in a freezer and took smaller portions premixed with me to wherever I was going and applied on the spot before bed.

Yes its a hassle, but realistically, how often does one travel to render RU an illegitimate option? That is of course you don't have a job like being a flight attendant or something, lol.
    What if you have a job that requires you to travel a lot - consultant?

What if you plan to go on a roadtrip with friends/gf etc Many in their 20s do this.

What if you are going away for camping for a week.

There are so many scenarios.

RU is an all around pain in the ass.

Yep Tin_Man was talking out of his ass 2 years ago. "wnt ligands wont work" hahaha stupid tin man.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Yep Tin_Man was talking out of his ass 2 years ago. "wnt ligands wont work" hahaha stupid tin man.
    I remember that.