+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 225 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2248

I have to say, the picture of the guy is disappointing. It does look as though in the first pic his hair on top has been combed down over the sides, and in the second pic his hair has been pushed up.

I really hope their numbers are accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    If you believe in the numbers you should also believe in trx2's numbers that claim 50% (if I remember correct) increase after 18 months.
    You can't compare the two.

I dont ever remember TRX2 going through clinical trials and besides:

http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf

clear regrowth by histogen

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    I have to say, the picture of the guy is disappointing. It does look as though in the first pic his hair on top has been comped down over the sides, and in the second pic his hair has been pushed up.

I really hope their numbers are accurate
    I think you and Ted are looking at the wrong thing.

Histogen doesn't seem to regrow hair in bald slick areas, rather it is just REALLY REALLY good at thickening up thinning hair.

Which in both photos is evident.

Sadly, I dont think this treatment will work on a NW7.

Ironically, I find it funny how histogen is so fast with their progress, whereas aderans isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    Lets dissect this a bit. Before anybody thinks I'm somebody that's getting paid by Histogen, or a worker for Histogen, can look up my previous posts. You can see I'm a fairly avid poster on the forum here.

You mention the female hair and flash in the picture. Yes, that is true, but your logic is reversed. If you look on H&W's website on how to take proper pictures to see improvements or change in hair, they mention NOT to use flash, as flash actually makes the hair look more dense/full, giving a false appearance. Additionally, if you look at the female's before pic - you can see a characteristic dumbbell shaped pattern of hair loss. Starting from the top the diameter is large, constricts towards the middle, and finally the diameter increases towards the bottom of the picture. In the after picture, you see a consistent constricted area of loss, only indicating - the treatment worked on the two larger diameter areas. Additionally, to make my argument even stronger, you can see in the before picture there are two faint black circles demarcating the areas with the increased diameter of hair loss.

As for your argument on the male individual - You are wrong again. Look at the wavy distinctive hair pattern running from his forehead to the back of his head. All the strands are running in a consistent parallel fashion. Where on God's green planet, do you see his hair combed over to show the thinning, or combed over to cover the thinning?
    If you cant see the difference in hair styling I think your just seeing what you want too see. When I get more time I can circle the hairs for you.

And if you think flash will give a thicker look try to take pics of your on hair and compare.
    Even if it somehow gave you a thicker look (never happened to me) why on earth cant Histogen just use the same lightning conditions? This is not professional.

I hope the subjects will get more hair with time but for now I am very dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    You can't compare the two.

I dont ever remember TRX2 going through clinical trials and besides:

http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf

clear regrowth by histogen
    Yea those results gave me hope thats why I got so disappointed now

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    If you cant see the difference in hair styling I think your just seeing what you want too see. When I get more time I can circle the hairs for you.

And if you think flash will give a thicker look try to take pics of your on hair and compare.
    Even if it somehow gave you a thicker look (never happened to me) why on earth cant Histogen just use the same lightning conditions? This is not professional.

I hope the subjects will get more hair with time but for now I am very dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I think you and Ted are looking at the wrong thing.

Histogen doesn't seem to regrow hair in bald slick areas, rather it is just REALLY REALLY good at thickening up thinning hair.

Which in both photos is evident.

Sadly, I dont think this treatment will work on a NW7.

Ironically, I find it funny how histogen is so fast with their progress, whereas aderans isnt.
    That alone is fantastic though, as well as clear reversal of vellus hairs which isnt guarenteed by any current product.

a guy in the beginning stages of hairloss will be able to halt and reverse it with a product like this(+ maybe fin).

I'm not sure if it addressed the slick bald spot thing.

You look like a girl

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    That alone is fantastic though, as well as clear reversal of vellus hairs which isnt guarenteed by any current product.

a guy in the beginning stages of hairloss will be able to halt and reverse it with a product like this(+ maybe fin).

I'm not sure if it addressed the slick bald spot thing.
    I agree.

Latisse are going to release their own product soon, so I don't even think you will need to use fin.

If your hair is thinning use latisse the maintain, and or go to histogen for a top up.

Thinning hair takes a while to go slick bald, 6-7 months. My work colleague developed thinning hair in his crown 2 years ago, he still hasn't got a bald spot.

One thing for sure - neither patient LOST hair in the photos. As for maintainence goes, this works.

Is this Dr. Gail Naughton who regularly used her perfectly working "ExCeltrixTM" product?