+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 225 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by WashedOut View Post
    Histogen is the first company to actually show results and you're bringing them down. I'm sure if you could get on fin and not get sides you would be happy but because you can't and you are losing your hair fast you gotta rain on the parade.
    You're wrong I wasn't raining on anyone's parade before (in fact the opposite) and I was losing my hair FAAAAAAAAAAST.

I'm not raining on the parade, do you want to see me REALLY rain on the parade?

I'm just being realistic.

Trust me you don't want to see me raining on the parade. It would be a bloodbath.

Quote Originally Posted by kaandereli View Post
    aderans is gonna start phase 2 in UK ( as i see from their site ) , they are far behind histogen.
    LOL it amazes me how nobody on this forum can ever manage to agree on anything, even something so basic as what trial stage Aderans is at. Despite us all supposedly being desperate for updates on the treatments - you'd think we'd all know. For the record, you're both wrong.

Aderans are not in Phase 3 but they started Phase 2 in 2009. They are aiming to finish Phase 2 this year and start Phase 3 next year.

Aderans are furthest ahead and should be first to market unless something goes seriously wrong with their Phase 3. They are also the only one fully funded.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    You're wrong I wasn't raining on anyone's parade before (in fact the opposite) and I was losing my hair FAAAAAAAAAAST.

Trust me you don't want to see me raining on the parade. It would be a bloodbath.
    You're not really being any more realistic than anyone else though. You're throwing around some arbitrary years and have convinced yourself that your predictions are more in touch with potential setbacks that may occur, but they're not based on facts or anything concrete. More cynical doesn't always entail being more in touch with reality.

I also find it interesting how you've done a complete 180 since the Replicel results came out. It's all part of that "Fool me once..." mentality that you see frequently on these sites, where a lot of users credulously jump on some bandwagon, but once they feel like they've been let down they suddenly become self-righteous and begin to scoff at anyone who shows interest in these treatments. I still think you're one of the most in depth posters on the site, but don't become one of these hairless rodents you see here who put other posters down because they remind them of their own flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by re22 View Post
    I also find it interesting how you've done a complete 180 since the Replicel results came out. It's all part of that "Fool me once..." mentality that you see frequently on these sites, where a lot of users credulously jump on some bandwagon, but once they feel like they've been let down they suddenly become self-righteous and begin to scoff at anyone who shows interest in these treatments. I still think you're one of the most in depth posters on the site, but don't become one of these hairless rodents you see here who put other posters down because they remind them of their own flaws.
    ever since the replicel or "3 days" before the replicel results I understood what all this is about. Sold my stocks right before the announcement saved my ass and told people about it.

It is painful to me to see you guys going around this endless loop. I was part of it as many many posters here in baldtruth who have left the forums.

I will admit that there is a small hope out there, but we got nothing at this moment.

I have actually been researching something else now and I have come to the conclusion that companies like histogen or replicel will not be "it".

There is hope but no hope in histogen in my opinion, especially for those nw6 horshoes who I feel the most pain.

You will never get definite answers from these 'scientists'. You have to look around for yourself, it isn't hard then you will notice what's going on.

The cure or better yet a treatment will come from something else. Time will let you know about it.

Definitely not histogen or replicel. For now live your lives and TRY to enjoy it, when the better treatment comes it will come.

ever since the replicel or "3 days" before the replicel results I understood what all this is about. Sold my stocks right before the announcement saved my ass and told people about it.

It is painful to me to see you guys going around this endless loop. I was part of it as many many posters here in baldtruth who have left the forums.

I will admit that there is a small hope out there, but we got nothing at this moment.

I have actually been researching something else now and I have come to the conclusion that companies like histogen or replicel will not be "it".

There is hope but no hope in histogen in my opinion, especially for those nw6 horshoes who I feel the most pain.

You will never get definite answers from these 'scientists'. You have to look around for yourself, it isn't hard then you will notice what's going on.

The cure or better yet a treatment will come from something else. Time will let you know about it.

Definitely not histogen or replicel. For now live your lives and TRY to enjoy it, when the better treatment comes it will come.
    Maradona, what are you basing these assumptions on?

Histogen have released hard evidence which has regrowth. What more do you want?

The difference between replicel and Histogen, is that replicel had not even completed phase 1 before you placed hope into them.

I remember at the time thinking, what on earth is all of the hype about? They are not only behind everyone else in terms of releasing a marketable product, but they have nothing to show for it. It was a car crash waiting to happen. I avoided buying shares for this reason, saw it coming.

Same thing with intercytex, who failed last time. They were only able to regrow microscopic hairs after phase 2.

I will agree NW6 will have it the hardest. Then again you are not, and you won't be any time soon.

Whatever man this is all about you right now. There are gonna be a lot of guys that are just starting to thin when histogen comes out and they will be able to use it. A lot of people on this forum are on propecia and saving their hair and wanna get off the stuff and histogen will help them out too. It's just another form of treatment and a pretty good one too.

I see negative posts on Aderan's thread, and I come here and see the same.

**** this forum, I'm done.

A bloodbath? Seriously, dude?

Go ahead and try to REALLY "rain on everyone's parade". I don't think anybody is going to be too shocked about anything you'll have to say.

I agree everybody needs to do their best to enjoy their lives now and try to move on from hair loss struggles. Frantically waiting around for updates from these companies will drive you crazy. However, I genuinely believe these are very exciting times for hair loss sufferers. If you are a NW6 or worse, it's pretty obvious nothing has yet been brought to the table that will give you a full head of hair. But if someone is that bald, I would assume they've been dealing with the emotional throws and just need to buzz the dome and move on. For the younger guys starting to lose hair though, which I personally know is the hardest circumstance, there seems to be a good deal of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I see negative posts on Aderan's thread, and I come here and see the same.

**** this forum, I'm done.
    I agree, man. I knew there was a reason I've avoided this forum for years. I only recently got involved because it seemed to have the most "coverage" of the future treatments coming out, before and leading up to Replicel's Phase I news release.

I won't be back here for a while.