+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 225 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2248

2020 release? They are well into clinical trials, with incredible results. I highly doubt it will take 8 years for this to be released.

2014 Asia, 2015 US. I'm still confident in this timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    LOL

ya just like their last timeline.....

these guys wont have anything anywhere until 2020
    SkinMedica lawsuit set them back.... do you remember what happened in 2009?

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2009/...rs-lawsuit-hi/

Histogen, a San Diego company that revealed promising trial with a hair regrowth product last week, is about $1 million in debt and is staying afloat on the credit cards and cash of Chief Executive Gail Naughton.

Jan. 29, the day before the company was to close a $2.4 million funding round, investors pulled out, Naughton said. As a result, Histogen was forced to lay off all of its 36 employees until it could secure new investors, she said.

In the meantime, most of the laid-off employees are continuing to work without receiving pay, at least not right away.

“Basically we have 19 to 20 people working as if nothing happened because they believe in the product and the company. They don't want to shut down the experiments they are running,” Naughton said yesterday. “Obviously they cannot do this a long time. It's a short-term situation.”
    It's a miracle that Histogen even recovered from that at all....

In the meantime, most of the laid-off employees are continuing to work without receiving pay, at least not right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    It's a miracle that Histogen even recovered from that at all....
    I want to kiss every single one of those people right on the mouth even more than I want SkinMedica to have a singular face that I can punch square in the nose.

HISTOGEN <3

Thank you for all effort... and to any other company that is trying to make our lives easier....

Quote Originally Posted by iHope View Post
    HISTOGEN <3

Thank you for all effort... and to any other company that is trying to make our lives easier....
    +1000 I would be grateful l for any improvement large or small - but preferably large.

Anyone know when we getting that interview from spencer?

The employees continued to work without pay for some time, because they know that this technology is THE sh*t, and when they'll bring it to the market the company will be earning millions or billions $$$ (assuming it would work that well)

Skinmedica's CEO has hair - explains the law suit

I tried showing Histogen's findings and results to my friend. He didn't buy any of it and said it's definitely a scam. I myself know it's not a scam because they've been on this for a long time and we all know here and believe that they're legit with all the clinical trial progress etc...

So I tried googling "Histogen" and expected to shove him numerous amounts of information on it but I couldn't even find a Wikipedia page on them. All the information is on THEIR site, nowhere wlse. I wonder why... Why isn't Histogen all over the internet and the news?

How else can someone prove their legitimacy?
    I know they're legitimate, but how can I prove it?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    2020 release? They are well into clinical trials, with incredible results. I highly doubt it will take 8 years for this to be released.

2014 Asia, 2015 US. I'm still confident in this timeline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    I tried showing Histogen's findings and results to my friend. He didn't buy any of it and said it's definitely a scam. I myself know it's not a scam because they've been on this for a long time and we all know here and believe that they're legit with all the clinical trial progress etc...

So I tried googling "Histogen" and expected to shove him numerous amounts of information on it but I couldn't even find a Wikipedia page on them. All the information is on THEIR site, nowhere wlse. I wonder why... Why isn't Histogen all over the internet and the news?

How else can someone prove their legitimacy?
    I know they're legitimate, but how can I prove it?
    I work in a start up.

We don't have a wikipedia page.

There is no point. Only time a heavy PR blitz is useful is when you are selling a product. And TBH for most start ups, they like to keep a low profile incase people catch onto what they are doing and steal the idea.

Histogen is no different.

Look what happened to replicel with their PR blitz, it backfired.