+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 225 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2248

Histogen will show all the naysayers - especially the ones on Hairsite ... "OH DR HOFFMAN USED A FAULTY IMAGING SOFTWARE" lmfao.... yeh - and did they also use "faulty imaging software" when they conducted the following study:

http://www.bna.bh/portal/en/news/461380

The naysayers will be shot to shit - cant wait for that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Histogen's treatment probably will knock Minoxidil off the market - but it will not knock Finasteride off the market - or remove the need for Spiro to treat women's hereditary hair loss.

I cannot agree with that.
    Whats the need for fin if HSC restores thin hairs into terminal?? Especially if HSC's price is reachable and results last 1-2-3-4-5 years. I really think if HSC goes well, fin is over.

As for Gho, there are a number of people on this and another forum who will visit him soon or have been. Proof is in the pudding. Question is, if that donor regrows terminal hairs and the receipient yield is good with terminal hairs.....will you accept that HST is for real?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Are you a NW4?
    Im a diffuse nw4 vertex something something. If one rubs my head, it feels like a full head of head. So HSC right now would probably give me near enough a full head of hair.

Just hope my hair holds out until histogen release it (if, when, how). And more importantly, I hope histogen get good results with those tiny hairs that you can just about feel, but not see.

One potential use that noone is discussing is the use of HSC during a transplant procedure. Surely the yield would improve greatly?

Im done with forums for a month or so, good luck people. Lets hope more good news is on the way

I cannot agree with that.
    This is what frustrates me a bit on here. We have a possible treatment in Dr. Gho's HST that is available right now that could possibly create 2 hairs from 1 and people aren't trying to get to the bottom of it. We've seen a lot more compelling pictures from Gho than we ever have from Replicel for example.

Obviously we would all prefer a treatment like Histogen and Replicel that you inject and grows back your original hair but this is years away at the moment. Of course we should keep an eye on them, but in the meantime there should be a lot more attention on Gho's work, precisely because we don't know exactly how well it works. How many people are getting regular transplants and missing out on a procedure that is potentially steps above. Or from the other perspective, how many people are going to Dr. Gho and potentially getting mislead on the claims of donor regeneration. Why don't more people want to get to the bottom of this?!

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Im done with forums for a month or so, good luck people. Lets hope more good news is on the way
    Aren't you getting a procedure with Gho in a week? Please stick around and share your experiences and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post

Oh reli?
    Really. I am a very hard sell. I worked in a research environment for a very long time. Too long to be easily convinced. I know the difference between good evidence and not so good evidence when I see it. I have been force fed a ton of shaky evidence about Gho. None of it has been good evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Whats the need for fin if HSC restores thin hairs into terminal???
    Because Histogen's treatment will not be permenent. Histogen's treatment will not immunize the hair follicles from the damaging effects of DHT. Men will still need to take Finasteride and women will still need to take Spiro to keep the hair they have as well as the hair that grows back.

Really. I am a very hard sell. I worked in a research environment for a very long time. Too long to be easily convinced. I know the difference between good evidence and not so good evidence when I see it. I have been force fed a ton of shaky evidence about Gho. None of it has been good evidence.

Because Histogen's treatment will not be permenent. Histogen's treatment will not immunize the hair follicles from the damaging effects of DHT. Men will still need to take Finasteride and women will still need to take Spiro to keep the hair they have as well as the hair that grows back.
    Didn't histogen say the hairs they grow back will last as when you lost your hair. Like if you went bald at 20 than it will last 20 years? So if the histogen treatment can work for 20 years that will give plenty of time for replicel to get something permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Didn't histogen say the hairs they grow back will last as when you lost your hair. Like if you went bald at 20 than it will last 20 years? So if the histogen treatment can work for 20 years that will give plenty of time for replicel to get something permanent.
    Well maybe not 20 years because from the age of 0-14 (puberty or whatever age that occurs) there was not dht attacking our hair follicles

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    This is what frustrates me a bit on here. We have a possible treatment in Dr. Gho's HST that is available right now that could possibly create 2 hairs from 1 and people aren't trying to get to the bottom of it. We've seen a lot more compelling pictures from Gho than we ever have from Replicel for example.
    because it's dumb and it wouldn't work for 100% of women and 90% of men. Only those men with "perfect recessions" with no diffuse thinning could somewhat benefit from it....

why can't you wait for a real treatment? Histogen is almost here and this PGD2 stuff will be confirmed in the next couple months.

Really. I am a very hard sell. I worked in a research environment for a very long time. Too long to be easily convinced. I know the difference between good evidence and not so good evidence when I see it.
    Ah well that's easy to explain, you're an idiot. What did you research? How to keep reception tidy?

Question: does the term "Gc83uk" ring any bells?

If not, you're in no place to comment on Gho's procedure - I dont get you - you're all "positivity police" for every treatment bar the HASCI treatment, which is probably the best chance we have in curing MPB.

Even the most skilled HT transplant surgeon in the world retracted his comments about Gho's procedure being "misleading" - maybe it's time you retracted yours too.