+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 225 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    Where do some get the idea that having a Norwood 0 or youthful hairline at 50 or 60 makes you look odd? So what about all those senior citizens out there with a full head of hair (NW0) ? Do they look odd? Don't think so. Who really wants to look old If they don't have to? You are only as young as you feel and if you can look how you feel, go for it.......and another point, isn't looking young or keeping young, through finding a cure for MPB Everybodys objective here? Because last time I check , baldness adds years if not decades to ones appearance.
    Well as we are obsessed by getting girls on this site I think you'll find that a lot of girls actually like having a guy with a slightly receeded hairline. I makes them look more mature and wiser.

I'm not going to argue. Just my opinion and we are all entitled to ours.

Just seems silly to spend so much money, pain, time and effort to get a HT to a NW level that the vast majority don't have and women don't care in the slightest about

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    I'm not skeptical about the results; I'm skeptical about people here understanding what those results actually mean.
    What do you know that the rest of us don't?

Histogen haven't posted any phase 2 results yet so neither of you guys actually know shit. You're both speculating.

What I'd like to know is what is the difference between the follicles in a bald shiny head vs the follicles in bald thinning areas.

In both cases there is no hair so how can histogen work for one and not the other. Genuine question

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    I'm not skeptical about the results; I'm skeptical about people here understanding what those results actually mean.
    well said!!

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Histogen haven't posted any phase 2 results yet so neither of you guys actually know shit. You're both speculating.
    Highlighting information that Histogen itself has posted about its trial results is hardly "speculation."

What do you know that the rest of us don't?
    How to read documents without the use of rose-colored glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    Well as we are obsessed by getting girls on this site I think you'll find that a lot of girls actually like having a guy with a slightly receeded hairline. I makes them look more mature and wiser.

I'm not going to argue. Just my opinion and we are all entitled to ours.

Just seems silly to spend so much money, pain, time and effort to get a HT to a NW level that the vast majority don't have and women don't care in the slightest about
    If you are only a NW2, then getting down to at least a NW1 or 0 is realistic with future treatments.

And it isn't about the girls, I like the options you have with hair styling with a low norwood.

Finally, you are RIGHT, as long as your hair is presentable, it does not matter to women.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    If you are only a NW2, then getting down to at least a NW1 or 0 is realistic with future treatments.

And it isn't about the girls, I like the options you have with hair styling with a low norwood.

Finally, you are RIGHT, as long as your hair is presentable, it does not matter to women.
    Each to their own mate.

If the only thing in my life that was bugging me was wanting to be a NW1 from a NW2 I'd be a very very happy man lol

This is the answer dudes...histogen will lead us to a much better solution to treating this miserable disease. Lets hope it comes out very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    This is the answer dudes...histogen will lead us to a much better solution to treating this miserable disease. Lets hope it comes out very soon.
    What's next for Histogen? Phase 3, Phase 4, FDA approval, etc...
    I'm not asking for the exact date, does anyone have a legitimate projection of what the future holds for this company?

I am between NW1 and NW2 and I'm on Toco-8, Black Tea and Resveratrol. Should I keep at this until this treatment comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    What's next for Histogen? Phase 3, Phase 4, FDA approval, etc...
    I'm not asking for the exact date, does anyone have a legitimate projection of what the future holds for this company?

I am between NW1 and NW2 and I'm on Toco-8, Black Tea and Resveratrol. Should I keep at this until this treatment comes out?
    They still have to finish phase 2 than go to phase 3. If everything goes well it could be avaible in asia by 2014 or even earlier. 2015 is more realistic for the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    As long as you are maintaining, then no don't change your regime.

How old are you? If you are a NW1-2 and are maintaining, very much doubt that you will lose significant amounts of hair by the time it comes out.