+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 225 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2248

I don't know about Histogen not beginning their clinical trials. I found a timeline on their website which apparently says that they've completed Phase I already. http://www.histogen.com/products/clinical_status.htm

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I don't know about Histogen not beginning their clinical trials. I found a timeline on their website which apparently says that they've completed Phase I already. http://www.histogen.com/products/clinical_status.htm
    They completed a pilot study in January of 2009. The graph to which you've provided a link has been on Histogen's Web site since at least early in 2011 — that pilot study is the only thing to which it could be referring.

What we're talking about is the phase I/II trial Histogen was supposed to begin on H.S.C., during June, 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    They completed a pilot study in January of 2009. The graph to which you've provided a link has been on Histogen's Web site since at least early in 2011 — that pilot study is the only thing to which it could be referring.

What we're talking about is the phase I/II trial Histogen was supposed to begin on H.S.C., during June, 2011.
    Yep just to clarify, the pilot study was basically a Phase I that tested primarily safety with a single injection and secondarily efficacy.

This one is a I/II study for multiple injections and repeated injections, with both safety and efficacy as primary goals. It's also on a larger group (though not as much larger as we'd hoped).

So the Histogen timeline is starting to really slip. From memory Phase II has by far the greatest failure rate for clinical trials so if they can make it through this one there is a good chance of a product, but 2015 would seem the absolute earliest at this stage.

I wish they'd give us more info. But of these companies only Replicel is publicly-listed so they are only ones with a real desire to drive up the share price... hence IMO why Replicel have so far been the best at keeping us informed.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    Where did you hear they had enrolled subjects who were on minoxidil and/or finasteride?
    Ahh I can't remember, sure without evidence it doesn't really matter. I believe it was on hairsite. It was also given as reason for their late start with phase 2. But still what matters are pahse 2 trials they have started.

Inactive

Hairsite any more questions?

Believe e when people here got full heads of hair again those hairsite lulers will still talk about more Gho proof

Any news?? I thought i'd take 6 months off but I just couldn't keep away any longer

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Any news?? I thought i'd take 6 months off but I just couldn't keep away any longer
    Hi UK. I was wondering where you went .
    Apparently they(Histogen) started phase II trials in the beggining of December with 59 participants.
    Most of us are eagerly awaiting phase I trial results from Replicel in late March. Until then there probably won't be anything to report .

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Hairsite any more questions?

Believe e when people here got full heads of hair again those hairsite lulers will still talk about more Gho proof
    Well has there been anyone who has got a full head of hair from ghos treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Hi UK. I was wondering where you went .
    Apparently they(Histogen) started phase II trials in the beggining of December with 59 participants.
    Most of us are eagerly awaiting phase I trial results from Replicel in late March. Until then there probably won't be anything to report .
    DECEMBER?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Chrissake what happend to starting the trials in June 2011? -

I bet you they were held up by that damn court case. Aderans should finish up phase II this summer when they hit 350 - then its a looooong wait through Phase III lol.

Any news on Intercytex? lol only joking

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    DECEMBER?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Chrissake what happend to starting the trials in June 2011? -

I bet you they were held up by that damn court case. Aderans should finish up phase II this summer when they hit 350 - then its a looooong wait through Phase III lol.

Any news on Intercytex? lol only joking
    Actually I read somewhere, and it is really hazy, somewhat questionable that some of the first participants for phase II trials were actually using Minox or Fin, so they had to scrap it all, and start all over... They are wininng the lawsuit so that shouldn't give them any more problems.

As for Aderans yeah they are finishing their phasse II trials. If they enter phase III trials this year than we have something to be happy about. Also it seems the results are at first weak but compoundable .

I am still rooting for Replicel(I've been rooting for Trichoscience from the start). As for Follica I think they are mostly in research side of it all...