+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 225 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Exactly, and if i recall it right, the law suit was about skin care products and not HSC
    No, it was about the method of using microcarrier beads to grow cells in suspension, which Histogen uses both for HSC and the skin care products.

Histogen has already secured funding from investors for the phase I/II clinical trial of HSC. I believe it was 10 or 15 million USD. They released that info on their website quite a while back.
    $10M it was, but that's relative chump change compared for what they will need to progress it to Phase III. Not to mention the delays caused by Histogen's time spent dealing with it. We really need this lawsuit dead and buried.

Is there anything we can do to be proactive in this situation? Or is it more of a sit on the sidelines type of thing?

Inactive

No, what we need is the promised Histogen follow up interview for clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    $10M it was, but that's relative chump change compared for what they will need to progress it to Phase III. Not to mention the delays caused by Histogen's time spent dealing with it. We really need this lawsuit dead and buried.
    Of course, but the tiny detail you seem to be skipping over is that they're not at phase III. If they can prove that the results from their safety trial can be effectively repeated, and perhaps even strengthen those results, then they will have no problem attracting investors for phase III when the time comes.

As far as the lawsuit goes Histogen seems to be winning every step of the way. There's no reason to be alarmed over a potential appeal at the moment.

Actually I think Phase 1 is about safety and Phase 2 is about efficiancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Actually I think Phase 1 is about safety and Phase 2 is about efficiancy?
    Histogen's current trial with H.S.C. is a combined phase I/II.

Quote Originally Posted by Jundam View Post
    Of course, but the tiny detail you seem to be skipping over is that they're not at phase III. If they can prove that the results from their safety trial can be effectively repeated, and perhaps even strengthen those results, then they will have no problem attracting investors for phase III when the time comes.
    Sure, unless they're still under threat of losing their patent. Investors hate uncertainty more than anything, and an unresolved lawsuit is one of the worst. So let's hope this one stays resolved.

I personally think this has already pushed Histogen back months, perhaps as much as a year. It also very nearly pushed the company into bankruptcy. Sure they managed to raise the $10M but we don't know what concessions they had to make to secure it - they could have had to offer sweeter terms than they would otherwise have needed.

As far as the lawsuit goes Histogen seems to be winning every step of the way. There's no reason to be alarmed over a potential appeal at the moment.
    I hope you're right. But in my experience it often doesn't matter if the plaintiff doesn't have a case, they will just drag it out as long as possible to try and force the company into a settlement.

Anyway assuming there's no appeal, what Histogen need to do right now is pick up the phone and CALL SPENCER!

Inactive

Thats only one thing they have to do, they should not only call Spencer, they should go the smart way and involve the hair loss community in theri process.

This would give Histogen another Protection Shield for possible problems. Its esential, so they should pull their heads out of their asses and work with the community or independent Blogs

Histogen certainly has a habit of closing off all communication with the public, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    Histogen certainly has a habit of closing off all communication with the public, it seems.
    Rubbish.

This reminds me of petulant children on a long drive asking their parents "are we there yet - are we there yet" every 5 minutes.

I'm sure when there is new news they will tell us. I personally don't want them wasting their precious time answering and re answering and then re answering again all our desperate questions on this forum - I want them to be stress free at their offices solving the hair loss problem for us!!!

...and then when they do it... then for them to say "guys here it is - sorry it took so long... but you try and make a ****ing solution for baldness" :P