+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 225 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2248

playsound

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    MPB form the other site for hairloss posted this:

This are supposedly not meant to be sahred around, but still it is interesting, I hope Histogen guys forgive me if they do manage to get a good treatment out.

Conclusion:
    So Replicel is set for 2014 but i think 2015 is more realistic, Histogen is 2015/2016. Aderans will finish last phase 2 trial neyxt year, Follica is supposedly finished their phase 2 trials.

I really like this competition thing going on. These raises our chances a lot. Even if they all get you mediocre results at best, maybe by combining them... Maybe.
    So when do we think Aderans and Follica will be ready for market?

Does anybody know how long phase 3 trials take?

The duration of Phase III trials varies, but I believe it is generally between 18 and 36 months.

Washenik from Aderans always says 5 years, so your guess is good as any... Follica is silent as always... But with the current rate and if everything goes well for all of them 2015/2016 seems like a legit guess.

Basically in 2013 we will know if some of them work at a sufficent efficacy to continue with trials and hit market. My only worry now is the efficacy and price of this treatments. But those questions will be answered then...

This is gonna be a long wait...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mesinadenaro View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this forum and i've fallowed every discussion.

I'm so frustrated related to the fact that all the firms are pushing and pushing back the time of their final 'product' realease. Also i'm also frustrated related to the fact that i know that even if they will find a cure - the right percentage of the cure for a complete cure of the baldness / per life won't be administrated. i think you all agree with this. Also on the other hand logically thinking their delay is somehow justified - due to the more they will test the 'cure' - the better. Explanation: They must be sure that the treted people won't develop afterwards any desease after the 'cure' administration. It's natural, it's normal, it's logical and is better for our sofety - on a longer time basis... Also a longer testing phase will keep the developing firm safe - in case of the possibility of several side effects in time.I totally understand, also i should admit i'm very frustrated due to the 'Release date': 2014/2015/2016 who knows. A treatment TODAY, will change the lives of many people all over the world ,will boost their confidence, their hapinnes, and overall their life standard level.

If nothing happens until th end of next year - i think i will go for a FUE - in case things get worse .

You've all done a great job with this site. As for 'cure ' developers even if they are so late with a thing that should be dealt with several years ago - we should be in a small percent gratefull , because they are keeping one of the human'smost important feeling up: 'hope'!

Keep in touch guys. Even if you are now depressed - I'm convinced in a few years we will be able to look again happier than ever in our mirrors.
    Welcome to the forum!

I believe this won't happen because balding people work at these companies, balding scientists work for these companies, people with bald relatives work for these companies... eventually there will be a leak, unless your formula is actually the super soldier serum that made steve rogers tall, muscular, handsome and a hectic head of locks.

Don't worry, it's only its way

If spencer believes it is, so do I

People need to put to rest all timeline prediction crap. Everyday someone has a new timeline. Why don't people just let things play out. Nobody knows anything or what will happen. I want to hear it from them not people pretending to be Nostradamus.

Default Deadline

How are you guys handling there?
    I made up my mind: i'm going for a FUE in 2012 . I just cannot handle my hair loss.It's so stupid that we do not have any cure in 2011. I guess there is not so much of an interest , i do not know what to believe anymore. i do not want to hear about Propecia, minoidil (which i used), and saw palmetto, and some other existing crap so called ' cures ' for hair loss.

I do not know if it 's right or wrong , but it's the only solution that i see right now. Due to the fact that i live in Romania i shall go for a hair transplant in Turkey or Germany.I'm quite worried because even after the trasplant some old hairs migh fall . I shall ask the medic anyway.

2015-2016 seems so far away.. right now.
    I do not want to depress anyone here. Keep this thread alive for all of us suffering from this bad 'gene' let's say.

Keep in touch guys!

I made up my mind: i'm going for a FUE in 2012 . I just cannot handle my hair loss.It's so stupid that we do not have any cure in 2011. I guess there is not so much of an interest , i do not know what to believe anymore. i do not want to hear about Propecia, minoidil (which i used), and saw palmetto, and some other existing crap so called ' cures ' for hair loss.

I do not know if it 's right or wrong , but it's the only solution that i see right now. Due to the fact that i live in Romania i shall go for a hair transplant in Turkey or Germany.I'm quite worried because even after the trasplant some old hairs migh fall . I shall ask the medic anyway.

2015-2016 seems so far away.. right now.
    I do not want to depress anyone here. Keep this thread alive for all of us suffering from this bad 'gene' let's say.

Keep in touch guys!
    Have you tried shaving / buzzing your head? Might be a good look and a refreshing change for a few years

Default Deadline

Yes in the past:P. I'm exactly like a criminal who just escaped from preason and is looking for his next victim .

However Until i will get to FUE i'm afraid i won't have a choice but to buzz it off..but this is a solution for the very close future. (Not to mention the frustration that will come along those 3 month until the hair will regenerate a little bit, - friends, collegues everybody).On the other hand for the long time we are all waiting a solution from these remarkable companies that are playing with our patience, our hopes, our happiness and our lives. As i said i do not know what to believe anymore. The fact is that this moment matters/ today not tomorrow , not 2016-2020. Of course we all keep our hopes alive but ,there is a 'but' - that goes close with our happiness , our identity and our well being.

Sorry again for spreading my feelings from this moment but due to the fact that we are all suffering from the same issue, i just felt like writing a few words. It's an issue that affects our life overall and humankind needs to struggle to find a cure for this ; a permanent cure for this damn issue.

I could not agree more with everything you said in the first paragraph.

I am eagerly anticipating an interview with someone from Histogen. It is possible they are struggling.