+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 225 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2248

Any update from Histogen? It's been a while, now.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    Any update from Histogen? It's been a while, now.
    Nope. But I'm still waiting patiently. Nobody else apart from Aderans seems to be anywhere near as close to a solution... even a partial solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Nope. But I'm still waiting patiently. Nobody else apart from Aderans seems to be anywhere near as close to a solution... even a partial solution.
    Actually, Follica completed their phase 2 trials this summer (if I'm correct on that). Aderans is deep into their phase 2 trial and will finish it at the end of next year. So it can be argued that Follica is actually the that is closest (and if you look at the patents they've been getting, it looks like it might be more than just a partial solution).

Quote Originally Posted by Kampung101 View Post
    Actually, Follica completed their phase 2 trials this summer (if I'm correct on that). Aderans is deep into their phase 2 trial and will finish it at the end of next year. So it can be argued that Follica is actually the that is closest (and if you look at the patents they've been getting, it looks like it might be more than just a partial solution).
    I'm pretty sure that Follica are actually finishing Phase 1 and starting Phase 2. Are you sure you dont mean replicel? However if you are correct then I cant wait to hear the news and see the photographic results

I'm pretty sure that Follica are actually finishing Phase 1 and starting Phase 2. Are you sure you dont mean replicel? However if you are correct then I cant wait to hear the news and see the photographic results
    No I'm pretty sure they completed phase 2. If you go to www.clinicaltrialsregister.eu and type in Follica in the search bar and then click on DE you can read the info on the trial and that it was completed in July. In addition, a caller on Spencer's recent show talked about Follica and how they completed phase 2, which Spencer confirmed.

And yes, hopefully Follica can be a little less secretive and post some photos, though I think its ultimately up to the shareholders on the info that can be released.

Do we actually know where Histogen is at right now in terms of their trials? I spent a good couple hours yesterday trying to find up to date info and found so many conflicting posts around the net. Some saying they still havn't started phase 2, some actually saying they'd finished it, some mentioning the whole delay they had because they couldn't find participants who weren't on minoxidil etc etc.

So have they actually started phase 2 properly now and I've just been looking in the wrong places for confirmation or are they being secretive about it again and nobody really knows?

Replicel, no?

Quote Originally Posted by jak385 View Post
    Do we actually know where Histogen is at right now in terms of their trials? I spent a good couple hours yesterday trying to find up to date info and found so many conflicting posts around the net. Some saying they still havn't started phase 2, some actually saying they'd finished it, some mentioning the whole delay they had because they couldn't find participants who weren't on minoxidil etc etc.

So have they actually started phase 2 properly now and I've just been looking in the wrong places for confirmation or are they being secretive about it again and nobody really knows?
    In June, 2011, Histogen began phase I/II (combined) testing of H.S.C. All data anyone currently has from them on the product is only from their pilot study on it, which was completed January, 2009.

Many of us, now, would like to know the progress of the phase I/II work.

MPB form the other site for hairloss posted this:
    Dear ****,

Thank you for your interest and message. Please excuse the delay in my response, we are working through a large number of inquiries. Although we cannot disclose clinical trial details at this time, HSC continues to progress, and we expect to have updates to share before the end of the year.

The current estimated timeframe for market introduction of HSC continues to be 2015/2016, based upon the timelines for clinical trials and regulatory approval. There is a possibility of earlier introduction in some Pan-Asian countries. Again, these are only best estimates, and more accurate timelines will be formulated as the clinical trials progress.

If I can answer any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly at the email below.

Thank you,

Eileen Brandt

Director of Corporate Communications

Histogen, Inc.
    This are supposedly not meant to be sahred around, but still it is interesting, I hope Histogen guys forgive me if they do manage to get a good treatment out.

Conclusion:
    So Replicel is set for 2014 but i think 2015 is more realistic, Histogen is 2015/2016. Aderans will finish last phase 2 trial neyxt year, Follica is supposedly finished their phase 2 trials.

I really like this competition thing going on. These raises our chances a lot. Even if they all get you mediocre results at best, maybe by combining them... Maybe.

Default Baldtruth

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this forum and i've fallowed every discussion.

I'm so frustrated related to the fact that all the firms are pushing and pushing back the time of their final 'product' realease. Also i'm also frustrated related to the fact that i know that even if they will find a cure - the right percentage of the cure for a complete cure of the baldness / per life won't be administrated. i think you all agree with this. Also on the other hand logically thinking their delay is somehow justified - due to the more they will test the 'cure' - the better. Explanation: They must be sure that the treted people won't develop afterwards any desease after the 'cure' administration. It's natural, it's normal, it's logical and is better for our sofety - on a longer time basis... Also a longer testing phase will keep the developing firm safe - in case of the possibility of several side effects in time.I totally understand, also i should admit i'm very frustrated due to the 'Release date': 2014/2015/2016 who knows. A treatment TODAY, will change the lives of many people all over the world ,will boost their confidence, their hapinnes, and overall their life standard level.

If nothing happens until th end of next year - i think i will go for a FUE - in case things get worse .

You've all done a great job with this site. As for 'cure ' developers even if they are so late with a thing that should be dealt with several years ago - we should be in a small percent gratefull , because they are keeping one of the human'smost important feeling up: 'hope'!

Keep in touch guys. Even if you are now depressed - I'm convinced in a few years we will be able to look again happier than ever in our mirrors.