+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 225 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Lets wait for Kiwiw who dropped the F bomb on me.

Seriously how much more statemets and predictions do you need from me to see whats going on. I think everyone here should ring their clinics about HST as ****ing soon as possible
    By HST you mean FUE hair transplant. (about 40 seconds Dawk)

Inactive

I mean that you are an ignorant little kid who had a transplant in the past and is not satisfied with that, thats the reaon why you lurk around.

If you think that HST is just FUE then here is your future predicted by me " You will die bald as a nugget while the rest of the smarter people got fixed a long time ago"

If i were you i would stock up with Prozac right now, because my predictions come true in a very very accurate way.

Btw why dont you run to your transplant mill? You said yourself you want a second round, so what keeps you lurking here? Still dreaming about HSC giing you back your full head of hair?

The only thing which speaks against this poster

1) he had to pay for his treatement (not cosher if you ask me)

But the rest is plausible and scam artist in Japan are not that often like scam artist in the area of hair transplants.

In my observation Kiwi is just afraid and he rejects reality while substituting his own. You wanna know a secret, there are only two possible outcomes with histogen in this period of time and state of progress

1) shutting down and sell assetts
    2) start from anew with a Gho oriented script

Thats why this market entrace segment has vanished and the trial data.

http://translate.google.com/translat....jp%2F&act=url

- Correct Link to Japanese site *

I'm sorry Kiwi and mlao - but this site and whats going on looks very suspect to me, that something is not right

On his site Dr Akai writes that "From the U.S. Histogen's HSC, a certain amount was imported. Regenerative medicine has resumed hair with HSC."

That seems pretty clear cut to me. Now either this website site is lying? or its not the same compound histogen sent? or Hage is lying abotu his results? or histogen is not working as effectively as we had hoped for?

Yano, I feel an update or preferably an interview with spencer is really needed, to tell us if there have been delays and if so how severe they are.

I mean that you are an ignorant little kid who had a transplant in the past and is not satisfied with that, thats the reaon why you lurk around.

If you think that HST is just FUE then here is your future predicted by me " You will die bald as a nugget while the rest of the smarter people got fixed a long time ago"

If i were you i would stock up with Prozac right now, because my predictions come true in a very very accurate way.

Btw why dont you run to your transplant mill? You said yourself you want a second round, so what keeps you lurking here? Still dreaming about HSC giing you back your full head of hair?

The only thing which speaks against this poster

1) he had to pay for his treatement (not cosher if you ask me)

But the rest is plausible and scam artist in Japan are not that often like scam artist in the area of hair transplants.

In my observation Kiwi is just afraid and he rejects reality while substituting his own. You wanna know a secret, there are only two possible outcomes with histogen in this period of time and state of progress

1) shutting down and sell assetts
    2) start from anew with a Gho oriented script

Thats why this market entrace segment has vanished and the trial data.
    Damn I'm getting slow. That was about 2 minutes!!!

Dawk. Of course I'm depressed about my hair loss, just like everybody else on this forum, we simply have differing opinions which you seem to struggle with. I'm talking tech. You get personal. Ya big dork.

I also think you're an idiot for overhyping Gho (FUE) and jumping to conclusions about Histogen because of a change on their site. That is what a dork would do.

The main differences between Dawk and Kiwi;

Kiwi believes that Histogen is going to work.
    Dawk believes that Gho is going to work.

Fact is neither might work. By the way, I'm 38, and I have plenty of cash, so I can afford either of the solutions that eventually come to fruition.

If neither come to fruition I've come to terms with the fact that I'll have no hair in the middle of my head and that I will have to keep longer hair on the sides and back.

Now everybody knows the facts about me, you can keep on topic (future treatments) as opposed to writing more assumptions about me and your buddy Gho :P

Update: Oh. And I'm married. I have heaps of friends that I love. I live in a beautiful part of the world in a lovely cottage. I have a great sex life. And business is booming. Hair is the only worry in the world for this happy camper, and as I get older I'm also getting more accepting of the cards I've been dealt in life

Inactive

The reason you have to stress the last paragraph is simple, you lack self esteem and confidence or otherwise you wouldnt use Wife, sex and money for justifying your existence here

The reason you have to stress the last paragraph is simple, you lack self esteem and confidence or otherwise you wouldnt use Wife, sex and money for justifying your existence here
    Yah and now you're a trained guidance counsellor as well as a Hair Transplant industry expert.

OR maybe I just wanted to rub it in to you that I don't actually care as much as you'd like to think I do.

As usual you miss the point and make up your own. Dork, you do have a good imagination.

And to be honest, to all the readers here, including you, I'm posting and coming back here because I care about people, I think its horrid that you'd come here and make outlandish, unproved, and speculative comments about HSC in a community of people who are probably a lot more fragile then either of us. I think it was jerk move that was designed by you to manipulate information from Histogen.

That is why I went from really liking you to thinking you're a selfish dickwad. Or just Dawk.

All of you who waste time and space arguing your personal issues here. Please. Please die?

Quote Originally Posted by LFC View Post
    http://translate.google.com/translat....jp%2F&act=url

- Correct Link to Japanese site *

I'm sorry Kiwi and mlao - but this site and whats going on looks very suspect to me, that something is not right

On his site Dr Akai writes that "From the U.S. Histogen's HSC, a certain amount was imported. Regenerative medicine has resumed hair with HSC."

That seems pretty clear cut to me. Now either this website site is lying? or its not the same compound histogen sent? or Hage is lying abotu his results? or histogen is not working as effectively as we had hoped for?

Yano, I feel an update or preferably an interview with spencer is really needed, to tell us if there have been delays and if so how severe they are.
    Sorry to spoil your party Dawkins, but this site is screaming SCAM all over. You cannot charge $2500 for something that has not gone through proper clinical trials--that too in Japan.
    Having said that, I don't think the pulling out of Singapore and going elsewhere refelcts greatly on Histogen either.

Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    Sorry to spoil your party Dawkins, but this site is screaming SCAM all over. You cannot charge $2500 for something that has not gone through proper clinical trials--that too in Japan.
    Having said that, I don't think the pulling out of Singapore and going elsewhere refelcts greatly on Histogen either.
    who said they were pulling out of singapore?

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    who said they were pulling out of singapore?
    Some guy in another forum posted an email he received from Gail Naughton.