+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 225 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    I always wonder why Spencer needs so long to present this stuff.

You know if i would be Spencer i would blast you with such advanced the minute i got my hands on
    Because unlike you Spencer prepares his work and doesn't jump to stupid conclusions.

Inactive

Cough Cough yeah whatever you say cool story Bro

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    I think he's saying that it is sad that Dr rassman would discourage advancements like histogen and acell (hence not reviewing anything related to the next gen treatments such as histogen, aderans and replicel from alaska), but promote rubbish "treatments" like tattooing your head
    maybe not so much sad. I wouldn't expect anything more out of other people or myself. We should just be aware of people's incentives.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    I sent an email to Dr. Gail Naughton around 3 weeks ago, asking if the trials were in progress and up to date. I made it clear that I was not expecting any results at this point and just wanted to know if they started trials. I'm not sure what to make of her reply but at least it seems Histogen is still alive ha.

Hi, CVAZBAR
    Good to hear from you.
    As I write this my clinical director and I are on our way to Alaska for the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery annual meeting where our two year follow up hair study and some new applications of our product will be presented by both Dr. Craig Ziering and Dr. Neil Sadick. Our IND is under review in Asia and we are finalizing our regulatory strategy for North America. We will send out a formal statement shortly and remain excited by the level of interest in HSC from both clinicians and patients.
    Please stay in touch.
    Take care,
    Gail
    'Shortly after our most recent trip to Singapore at the end of August we decided to pull our filing and submit an IND elsewhere in Asia. Part of our concern was that a large percentage of potential participants were using Minoxidil and/or Propecia, both of which disaqualify them as patients. A minimum 6 mos wash out is required. Our plan is to conduct part of our Phase 3 trial in Singapore and give the clinicians there adequate notice before beginning it to select appropriate participants and have them stop treatment with the other hair growth drugs'

Was this a part of your email too?

Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    'Shortly after our most recent trip to Singapore at the end of August we decided to pull our filing and submit an IND elsewhere in Asia. Part of our concern was that a large percentage of potential participants were using Minoxidil and/or Propecia, both of which disaqualify them as patients. A minimum 6 mos wash out is required. Our plan is to conduct part of our Phase 3 trial in Singapore and give the clinicians there adequate notice before beginning it to select appropriate participants and have them stop treatment with the other hair growth drugs'
    Was this a part of your email too?
    Nope, what I posted, it was all I got.

I'm not sure what to make of this.

But some Japanese Fellas saying on hairloss help

"I have to give you all a bad news. I got HSC injected to my scalp about 5 months ago at Akai Clinic in Tokyo, Japan. Dr. Akai told me that he is collaborating with Histogen in this research, and got the HSC before the market release. The treatment was divided into two phases. First injection and the second one roughly 6 weeks after the first one. Each treatment costed me about $2500 (315000yen), but unfortunately, it did me no good. I have also gathered info about the others who got HSC treatment from Akai from Japanese internet forum, and it seems that the consensus is that HSC doesn't work, or at least, has not yet produced the result we wanted. I suspect that the trial in Singapore is not going too well either, and that is why Histogen is not releasing information."

http://translate.google.com/tr....exblog.jp%2F&act=url - link to japanese clinic

If you read the entire thread on HLH it sounds very sketchy.
    I may be wrong but how could a clinic charge that much money for a
    therapy that is still pre-clinical. The original poster (hage) has 4 posts to
    his name which makes him sound a bit like a troll.
    I would only trust info directly from Histogen or maybe Spencer.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    I agree. It is BS.

Nobody is charging for pre trial operations. That would be insane. It sounds like the Japanese equivalent of Dorkins "OMG The Site has changed a link - Histogen is Dead"!!!

Or of course that poor person could have just got ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    Seriously?!? You wouldn't trust info from Dawk boy? But he told us Histogen was dead, surely we can trust him... after all Histogen did upgrade their website!!

Inactive

Lets wait for Kiwiw who dropped the F bomb on me.

Seriously how much more statemets and predictions do you need from me to see whats going on. I think everyone here should ring their clinics about HST as ****ing soon as possible